Chapter-22

Taehyung stared at Jieun, his presence filled the room with an electrifying energy. She sat on the bed, while he sat on the couch a little far from bed, creating a tantalizing proximity between them. Her body trembled slightly as she clutched the sheets, seeking comfort and protection. The fear in her eyes was palpable, causing her to avoid his gaze, knowing that even the mere sight of him would intensify her anxiety. His intense gaze, filled with a sinister glint, revealed a captivating dominance that sent shivers down her spine. He ran his finger along his lower lip, teasingly and seductively, further amplifying his alluring magnetism.

The room wasn't too bright which was making him look more scary in that dim room. Taehyung chuckled darkly before dropping his hand down, placing it on his thigh. "Come here, angel". She clenched sheets even tighter hearing his deep voice echoing in that room giving her a chilly feeling. "Do i need to repeat". Taehyung asked, tilting his head a little and she immediately shook her head looking at him. The vision wasn't clear enough but she could see him sitting on the couch dominantly. "Then come". She gulped slowly as he motioned his fingers with a slight smirk. She slowly removed the sheets and put her feet on the floor in hesitation.

She was terrified what even was left to her, how will he torture her now. She paused her feets closer to the couch but not close to him and internally flinched when Taehyung stood up. He towered her petite figure making her feel so small. "Are you still courageous?". He waited for her but she was stiffened on her place, she wanted to shout her heart out but her heart was completely numb didn't know how to respond and soon she slowly moved her head before trailing her eyes at him when he held her hand gently and put gun on her palm causing her to shock who looked at him astonished. "Shoot me angel". He spoke with a slight smirk while unbuttoning his shirt, completely revealing his toned body.

Taehyung threw the shirt on the couch without tearing his eyes apart from her and she gulped hard while holding the gun. She was confused about what was going to happen, she was sure there was his evil plan behind all this and she didn't want to take risks anymore. "As you can see, I'm not in bullet proof, take it as a chance". She slowly slipped her feets back but gasped when Taehyung pulled her by her wrist and put the gun on his chest which was in her hand. "Don't you want to shoot me". Her hand was trembling while her heart raced in fear. Taehyung's words were roaming in her head, his threats, his warning. Everything about him was messing her mind and she finally bursted out throwing the gun down.

"I can't, I can't shoot you". She let out helplessly looking down, filling sorrow in her voice. Till now she understood that Taehyung would be the winner in the end. She just lost trust in others but herself too. Taehyung snickered before picking up the gun and slowly put it under her chin, making her look at him. He leaned closer to her and whispered, "But I can........I can shoot you, should I". Her heart skipped a beat but she controlled herself   and flinched badly when she heard a clicking sound under her chin. Her eyes were shut but soon In that dim room, as the man slowly started laughing. She opened her eyes slowly and her mouth ajar looking at Taehyung who took steps back laughing like a maniac.

The atmosphere grew tense and foreboding. His Shadow appeared on the walls, adding to the suspense. With each echoing laughter, her fear intensified, engulfing her completely. The dominance he exuded was palpable, leaving her feeling helpless and vulnerable. "I suck your courage, Angel". She immediately took a step back when he approached her but her useless tries were nothing against him. He pulled her closer holding her wrist tightly Making her left sharp gasp but she managed to place her other hand on his chest. As their eyes locked, the man's longing for the woman grew palpable. "You belong to me, and no one else," he growled, his voice laced with possessiveness and a hint of madness. Every fiber of his being yearned to keep her by his side, to protect her from any potential threat. With a fear, Jieun surrendered to his dominance, her body language submissive filled with fear. She unintentionally traced her fingertips delicately along his hard chest feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her touch.