Chapter-7

Taehyung gripped Jieun's wrist causing her to look at him with wide eyes. She held his wrist to get rid from him being all panicked but her strength was nothing compared to him. He pulled her harshly with him and each second felt death to her. Her breathing was getting irregular each second but the devil with her was heartless. He pulled her into the dark. She wasn't able to see clearly but taehyung was walking without halting on a single step and why would he afterall. It was his house, he knew each and every corner of his house.

He unlocked one of the doors and she saw stairs going downstairs. "Please stop", She pleaded, twisting her wrist in his grip, who glared at her Intensely and she was sure. She woke up a beast in him by her stupid try to escape. "Stop so you can betray me again?". He uttered, greeting his teeth and yanked her with him downstairs. She was careful not to fall but he was going down so fast but was scaring her as she was held by him. After a few moments. Her breath hitched as she heard wild growls. She tried to stop but Taehyung was so harsh and wasn't ready to show any mercy.

He stopped and she could hear growls getting even loud and scary. She felt like there was wild animal and.........she was right. Taehyung turned on the lights and she stepped back while screaming as there was a leopard in a big cage. "Leave me, i said leave me, it will kill us", She started struggling in his grip so badly while crying like little child but taehyung was so calm holding her wrist. He smirked when she jumped on her place with gasp when the leopard roared loudly. "Please I'm sorry. I will not do it again. I beg you, I'm scared"

She pleaded as much as she could and Taehyung looked at the leopard with a smirk, "Didn't you like to meet my pet?". She was glued to the wall, hiding her face with her arm. Each second in that room was snatching her dear breath. Her legs were trembling badly while she was gasping for air. "Come take a closeup view", He tried to pull her who dropped on her knees trying to release her wrist. "please take me outside, i will do as you say". taehyung looked down at her who was so helpless. She looked at the cage with wide eyes as the leopard jumped in the cage while growling like it was ready to eat her alive.

She was the same who wanted to die but Taehyung made her beg for life. She was now way more scared of him than any other human in that world. She was sure he was not human but devil. A heartless devil who always enjoys her misery. She looked back at Taehyung quickly and cupped his hand with her other palm while begging before gulping down. "Please, I will die". "Will you stay with me?".  He asked, raising his brow and she nodded immediately without wasting a single second, "I will. I promise", Victorious smirk formed on his lips who smirked more widely as leopard roared loudly behind him

"Looks like he found you delicious, he is desperate to eat you", Her heart sank, who shook her head aggressively and Taehyung pulled her up before removing the wet hair strand from her cheek before speaking teasingly. 

"i hope you will keep your promise"

____________________

After few hours :

She tugged the blanket closer to her chest while sitting on bed. She was still trembling due to the horrifying incident.....he had a wild animal in his house. He kills people. Every single thing about him was a threat. She cried on her fate as she got his attention. She was blaming everything, if she wouldn't come seoul. Maybe he would have never found her. She fisted the blanket more tightly when she heard the door knob twisted.

She hid her face in her knees trying her best to control her cries but those heavy footsteps were not helping her a bit. She gulped hard as those slow footsteps stopped closer to bed and she could feel that suffocated vibe from her predator. "You broke my trust just in one day, why are women like this", he chuckled after completing his sentence but heard her muffled cries which satisfied him to an extent. He liked that fear, that fear of her was seducing him. He was satisfied, he showed her his power.