Chapter-15

Everyone clapped as the presenter finished the presentation. Taehyung smiled proudly at his employee because he did everything perfectly. He bowed to everyone before sitting on his seat and the CEO of another company looked at Taehyung with a smile. He was actually impressed by the product which Taehyung's company designed. He was willingly ready to invest into that project. Moreover, he knew how well known and famous Taehyung's company was. It was beneficial for him. Taehyung sighed internally and waited for the man's response.

"I would love to work with you Mr Kim ''. Taehyung nodded with a smile and stood up. "We will come up with the best collaboration, Mr hong". Everyone smiled as the both Ceo shook hands. Later that the meeting ended and Taehyung was alone in the hall. He was all silent staring outside the glass wall. He was in white shirt tucked in his pants while his palms rested in his pockets. No one could guess what was going inside his head. Just then Jungkook entered inside as Taehyung called him a few moments ago. "Jimin is here too". Hearing Jungkook's voice. The mafia turned around slowly but his eyes were enough to signal who should speak.

"I tried to find out but the person is so clever. That someone knows alot about you".  Taehyung nodded but raised his brow as jungkook asked with cold face. "Why do you want to search her when you don't care if they kill her". Snicker escaped taehyung's lips before he turned around again back facing them. Both agents looked at each others but their ears caught the deep voice. "That someone wants to use her as my weakness, if I would've react. They will do anything to her but after finding out her useless. Neither that person will try to reach me and will not even try to use her against me". 

Both had to agree with his boss whose each word was right but they still had confusion which taehyung knew who turned around and spoke. ''he will not kill her because it's not gonna benefit him, he will use her in another way and before that we have to find her ''. The enemy was clever but seemed like not more than taehyung. Looked like taehyung knew his every move. Jungkook and Jimin nodded before leaving their boss alone who looked down, fisting his palm tightly.

"Whoever you are......... you'll regret"

__________________________

Meanwhile, Jieun wiggled on a chair , sweating badly. Her face was tied with cloth and wrists were tied behind the chair. She flinched badly as the giant man in his 40's entered the room angrily. He was fuming in anger and looking at her his anger reached its peak even more. He couldn't understand why she was with taehyung when she doesn't even matter to him. He wanted taehyung on his knees at any cost but he failed miserably. He took slow strides towards her and she started weeping badly. He wasn't just giant but scary too. His left eye was all blue and the scratches on his face was giving him ruthless look 

His glance was tearing her soul and for the first time she felt like taehyung could be her savior at that moment but her soul startled badly when that man gripped her chin hardly suddenly and looking at him so close to her, her heart skipped beat in fear. She didn't even know why she was being kidnapped. "You're useless b*tch". Tears fell from her eyes continuously. Anger was visible on his face and she didn't even know the reason. She remembered he called someone but after that, he was so mad. She closed her eyes like a little kid as his closeness was sending shivers down her spine and she wasn't even able to move. 

That scary man examined her whole face and left her chin slowly. He frowned and stepped back slowly before checking her out completely from head to toe. "At Least I can use you in other way". She shoot opened her eyes and her heart fell into pit watching his smirk appearing on his lips slowly looking at her. 

"Be ready little girl"

__________________________

"We will start our project soon". Taehyung informed his dad who nodded, smiling proudly at his son. "I'm happy I've seen you being successful, I will die without regrets". The father's words poured out, filled with love, pride, and admiration for his son. But amidst the overwhelming emotions, the son felt a whirlwind of thoughts and stress, a storm brewing inside him. He longed to show his father how much he appreciated the praise, but the weight of his own struggles consumed him. The woman who occupied his mind held a powerful grip on his heart, that her absence was making it difficult for him to fully embrace his father's words.