Prologue: Chapter 3

Author's POV:

They arrive at Ohi Warf. Seokjin, "Jimin-ssi, what do we know about the bomb threat?"

Jimin, "We received a tip-off from someone living in the area. Apparently, he went to investigate an illegally parked car, and overheard someone discussing plans for a bombing."

"Is that information reliable?"

"We have to act on the assumption that it is."

"True..." Whether it's West Son or the MPD, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot as police, if they don't work to maintain a trusting relationship with the community they protect.

Taehyung, "Everyone, split up and get ready to head in."

All, "Yes, Alpha."

"Seokjin-ssi, stay here. Wait for reinforcements and relay my orders to them."

Seokjin, "Yes, Alpha."

Sodam, "Here, this two-way radio will connect you with Boss."

"Okay."

Taehyung, "Alright. Everybody, keep you eyes peeled. Let's head in."

All, "Yes, Alpha!" At Taehyung's orders, everyone heads off in different directions. They're totally different from when they were messing around before. They really are pros. He've gotta work hard if he's going to be a part of this unit! Seokjin turn the two-way radio on and start to focus when-
CRASH

Seokjin, "Who?!" A figure dressed in black runs out of the shadows towards where he's standing.

Suspect, "......" It's the suspect! No doubt about it! Seokjin reach for the two-way radio to contact Taehyung when-

"?!" Someone grabs his arms and twists them to tie his hands behind his back. "Let me go!" The more he struggle, the tighter his hands are bound. "What do you think you are doing?! Stop!" Jin's mouth is covered and he's dragged off.

He's pushed into a dark room. "You are only making it worse for yourself by doing this!" With Jin's hands still tied behind him, Seokjin summon up all of his courage and yell. "Reinforcements are on their way as we speak. There's nowhere for you to run!" Seokjin have to hurry and contact Taehyung!

"..." The silent suspect takes out a small box.

"W-What are you...?" He presses the button on the little box.
*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
The box starts making noise. It's like it's a countdown. "No way... Is that a timebomb?"

"..." The suspect's dark sunglasses glint as they catch the light. He removes a floorboard and makes a smooth escape from the room.

"A secret passageway?!" This is bad! If he don't get in touch with Taehyung.
*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
This thing is really going to blow. Just then, the beeping stops.
BOOM!!!

***

"Seokjin! Wake up!" Jimin's calling Jin.

Yoongi, "Seokjin-ssi, open your eyes!" Seokjin try to open his eyes but his body doesn't respond.

Seokjin, "Yah..."

Namjoon, "Open your eyes!" What happened to Jin?

"Yah..."

Youngbin, "Seokjin, come on!" Jin's head is pounding as he open his heavy eyelids.

All the guys from 2nd Unit are gathered around Jin. "What's going on? Ow..." Jin's leg hurts. The room is filled with the smell of werewolf pheromones and gunpowder, but he can't remember what happened. "What happened?" It's then that he finally realize that someone is holding him in his arms. It's-