Chapter 2

Author's POV:

Even though he think that, Jin's hopes are completely shattered. Seokjin, "No way..."

Taehyung, "Hm? Something wrong?"

"Wasn't Dr. Jeon a medical examiner from the Seoul Medical Examiner's office?!" The lab they were taken to has 'Jeon Jungkook' written on the board.

"Oh, did he mention that to you? Jeon's a professor for the forensics class here, and also a part-time medical examiner at the Medical Examiner's office. He basically spends most of his time doing judicial autopsies here, and goes to do administrative autopsies and inspections when he has free time."

"No one told me that."

"Well, he doesn't like betas and omegas but I'm sure you will be able to communicate with him alright."

"I don't even have an ounce of confidence in that. He just beat me up really good already."

Taehyung laughs. Seokjin feel helpless now that he realize that he need to face that Blizzard once again. "Professor Ki!" Taehyung notices a alpha with grizzled hair passing by, and stands up.

Professor, "Oh, if it isn't Taehyung-ssi."

"It's been a while. Seokjin-ssi, I will leave here to you. I'll be right back, but if Jeon comes back first, ask about the situation."

Seokjin, "Wha..." Th-That's not okay...! Taehyung talks cheerfully with the alpha named Professor Ki, as they walk down the hall. "Whaat...?" Taehyung. All he have to do is hear the autopsy report. Seokjin can do that. Seokjin can do it, but he have already stiffened up knowing that Dr. Jeon's coming. He'll watch some TV to distract himself. Seokjin glance over at the TV that is left on in the lab. The talk show's covering the death of Seon Construction's president. He made it into a large enterprise in just one generation. A video following President Seon's past plays, while prominent figures who knew him make comments.

Reporter, "'Kim Hiyo, Parliamentary Secretary for Land, Infrastructure and Transport, just responded to an interview'."

Hiyo, "'It's truly saddening. We lost a great individual who was the driving force behind this industry for years. I offer my sincere condolences'." It's not surprise that the largest construction company, and the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism are close. This alpha has been on TV a lot lately. Disputes with local residents for a suburban city planning has been rumored about, and this alpha seems to be the center of discussion. He's always smiling and very popular. Alright, Seokjin think he's feeling pretty calm now. The moment he think that, the doorknob makes a clicking noise and moves.

"..." Jungkook stays silent as he's here...!

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi, thank you for waiting."

Seokjin, "You're with him here, too?"

"Yup. I'm more like his assistant, rather than a trainee." Jaejoong paused. "...Dr. Jeon has a ton of work but no one else is available to assist him." He mutters. It seems like Dr. Jaejoong also has it tough.

Jungkook, "You are just staying here because you like it. Don't blame me."

"Of course I am here because I want to be here. Oh Seokjin-ssi, sit there, okay?"

"Thank you..." Seokjin state as he's glad it's not a one-on-one with Dr. Jeon. Contrary to the super rude Dr. Jeon, Dr. Jaejoong's really likable.

Jaejoong laughs, "You felt relieved just now, didn't you?"

"Th-That's not..." It's true!

Jungkook, "Sending a omega over again? What the hell was Taehyung-ssi thinking?"