Chapter 10

Author's POV:

Yoongi, "You're freakin' late!"

Seokjin, "Sorry! I ran..." Namjoon covers him for the escort and he meet up with Yoongi. They're returning to the basic '100 vists to the scene', and visiting the park where President Seon was found again.

***

Yoongi, "It just totally seems so spur-of-the-moment. No one's gonna freakin' choose to kill themselves in some public toilet."

Seokjin, "Maybe if they want to be found... But I don't think President Seon was like that, probably..." Someone brought him here and electrocuted him. But there aren't any traces of resistance. "It doesn't look like he was dragged in, either..." It means that he was made unable to resist, after they came here.

"Yeah..." Yoongi and Seokjin go over the scene debating different possibilities, when.
*clunk*
They hear a noise behind them.

"! Dake..."

Dake, "..."

Dake comes by to bring flowers to the park. Yoongi leaves saying he is going to the vending machine, being considerate of the fact that Dake hates the police. Dake, "It's my first time here since the incident. I was going to place flowers by the side of the garden, when I heard voices from the restroom..."

Seokjin, "We were having some difficulty finding clues so we stopped by the scene."

"Huh...? Haven't you seen this site many times?"

"We have, but we'll come as many times as needed. Even if we think we saw all of it, there are times when we realize we had only seen half of it, the next time we come."

"..." Dake looks at him in surprise.

"To be honest... I wanted to go see you earlier, with something to report. I'm sorry that this is taking so long. But we are doing our best to keep the promise."

"Seokjin-ssi..." Dake blinks a few times in surprise, and mutters. "...Gramps liked gathering people."

"...?"

"Gramps became the president of a big company, but he used to be really poor. He knows how it is to be poor. So he was never able to leave people alone when they were in trouble."

"I see..."

"True loneliness disappears if someone's by your side... He would always say that. So he liked looking at buildings where people would gather at. He wanted to build something like that. He would sometimes do dangerous things, like go out drinking with strangers. But he said that it was fine..."

"..." He's talking to Jin. Even though he had completely refused, saying there was nothing to talk about. "So Beo sympathized with him."

"Beo is..."

"?" Dake's expression gets cloudy.

"I don't really know much about him. I wonder if he was...close to Gramps. I just saw him as someone important who would always come and go at the house."

"I might think that too if I was surrounded by corporate wolves from when I was little."

"Yeah."