Chapter 4

Author's POV:

Seokjin, "Can you let me wait until Dake comes home?"

Housekeeper, "'I am sorry but I have to decline... The young alpha is very emotionally fatigued and you just spoke to him the other day. Can you please leave him alone for a while'?"

"...You are right. I am sorry." He's refused entry over the intercom at President Seon's house gate.

Namjoon, "...Can't be helped."

"Yes..." Just like the housekeeper said, they have been able to speak to him for only a little bit. Dake's not trusting of the police. It's not going well.

Dake, "Do you still want something?"

"! Dake..." Seokjin turn around and Dake who just came home, it looking at him with cold eyes.

Namjoon, "...Even the smallest thing is helpful to us."

"Can we speak with you, even for just a moment?"

Dake, "I refuse."

"Even if it's for your grandfather?"

"Nothing I say can bring Gramps back to me. And like I said when we first met, I hate all of you. Please never come back."

"..."

Namjoon, "..." Total rejection. There's nothing else they can say to him, and they watch Dake's back as he disappears through the gate.

***

Seokjin, "...I'll stop by Saengmyeong University before going back."

Namjoon, "Okay. Thanks." On top of Dake's not talking to them, now he have to go ask Dr. Jeon some questions about the appraisal. Seokjin feel like he's going to rub salt into his wounds. There's that thing from last time too. Seokjin really don't want to go.

***

Seokjin, "Excuse me."

Jaejoong, "Seokjin-ssi! You came at such great timing! Hurry! Come over here!"

Jungkook, "..."

Seokjin, "Huh...?" Dr. Jaejoong looks like he's about to cry, as he looks over with his hand on Dr. Jeon's arm. "Wh-What's going on...?"

Jaejoong, "It's crazy! Alright, I have stopped the bleeding."

"Stopped the bleeding?! Wh-What is this!" Scissors, bandages, medical tools, and gauze stained in red are cluttering the table.

"Let's calm down and call the police."

Jungkook, "Jaejoong. You're the one who needs to calm down. And the police just came. Regardless or whether or not he's reliable."

"What?" Seokjin question as he feel like he just said something rude...!

"Seokjin-ssi, look! Look at that envelope!" Dr. Jaejoong exclaim as he can't take his hand off right now, so he points at Dr. Jeon's desk with his chin. Huh? What is it...? Seokjin pick up the envelope from the desk, as he's told. Seokjin put on some gloves just in case, and pull out one sheet of paper.

"Dr. Jeon. What is this...?" 'This is a threat'. That's what it says in the middle of the white sheet of paper.

Jungkook, "Dunno."