The rest of the cave and a surprise

Izuku pov

Well, I am here why not explore the rest of the place, after I went into the room Getaro went on my arm. I went through the weird door and followed the creek after seeing it again. He followed it for a bit and another entrance, assuming it was the back end he found what looked to be an abandoned village. As he got closer he noticed it was more of ruins. One thing that kept on repeating was a symbol.

 One thing that kept on repeating was a symbol

It looked interesting to note to himself. I went back to the cave because I wanted to see the other paths is went. Each one I find my other snakes. I find every single one of them. Of course Getaro was still on my arm. I went back into the ruined village, I find a decent place to sleep. Though the place was a bit messy it was bearable. The bed looked older than AFO (if you don't know this is Naruto's old place). I make due with what I have and sleep there, it was more comfortable than I thought. I drifted off to sleep.

A few days ago at the Yagi household

Toshi pov

It has been too long, he hasn't come down yet. Of course the deadbeat parent doesn't notice my suffering when the golden child needs attention constantly.

"Hey I am going to check something upstairs ok," Inko nods completely ignoring me just hanging out with our daughter. After I read the note my hands were shaking. I need to find him, I want him to be my successor. He has such a kindhearted personality and cares deeply about others even if it means he himself gets hurt. Oh I forgot to mention about how I am going to contact the Bakugou's about this matter. First I need to confront my wife, but I won't. I don't know why, but I can't build the courage to at the moment.

I walk downstairs.

"Oh hey where were you?"

"I told you I was checking on something but I got a call from work, I will see you later," with that I left. I need to talk to someone who works with kids, I know I got 2 but he is a teacher. I dial the number and wait for his answer.

"Why are you calling so early,"

"We need to talk, meet me at the gate of UA," he sighed and agreed. I walked there thinking of where he could be. What kind of father would I be if I didn't think about my missing son. I see him already at the gate waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, you know my son that I talk about sometimes," he nods. I hold up the note and Aizawa takes it. After he's finished reading.

"Do you know where he could be. That is the first thing we need to establish," I shake my head.

"I was thinking we could talk to the bakugou's about the things their kid did to push him, added with the neglect from his mother,"

"Why don't you go to your wife first,"

"I can't push myself to. But when I can I will confront her about the matter,"he nods understanding the situation, I mean my wife is one of the reasons he ran away of course I would be hesitant to see the bad side of her. That is the only reason I haven't divorced her yet.