1 out of 2

Dabi pov

Who is this kid!? He just got me and Twice in some sort of bond. And his 'Sensei' I need to learn more on this. I start to use my quirk to get out of the bind. Which worked.

"Thanks compress, WE DIDN'T NEED YOU!" Compress got the kid and his teacher in his marbles.

"I got bakugou but I can't find Anne Selt,"

"Look harder, I would also like to keep the kid, take the teacher somewhere far off," suddenly I see Shoto. Compress gave me the 2 marbles. I gave Kurogiri the signal since we should probably leave soon.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" He only saw one huh.

I shown him the one of Bakugou

I shown him the one of Bakugou. I broke it and held Bakugou by the neck. I slowly dragged him though the portal while Shoto tried to run after. When I got to the bar.

"You got them both,"

"AGH LET ME GO!" I hit the back of his head to knock him out.

"No, I only got this one. I also got Izuku Midoriya because of my curiosity of his power,"

"I SAID NOT TO GET THAT ONE!" The screen changed.

"You mean Izuku Yagi Dabi,"

"His name is Midoriya though?"

"No, that is only an alias. His power intrigues me too, since he was diagnosed quirkless with the proof there," quirkless.

"What about those snake arms?"

"That is something that puzzles me today, I will come over to steal his quirk," then the others came over. I cracked the marble and held him by the arms to prevent anything.

"What do you want!"

"I simply want to know how you did that," I said as AFO appeared.

"AFO, looks like we meet after many years of supplying my mother,"

"So you figured it out,"

"Shut up."

"I would watch your tone," he walked over to him to attempt to steal a quirk. After about a minute he took his hand off in either fear or anger.

"What. Bu- THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THERE HAS TO BE A QUIRK!" What.

"What are you!"

"I'm human, I just use a different kind of ability. Technically I could escape anytime I wanted," I burned his hands out of fear.

"AGH! Been a while since I felt something as painful as the Nomu,"

"Knock him out, he is something else,"

"Toga you do it my hands are busy!" She used the back of her knife to hit him hard enough to what looks like he's knocked out.

"How will we keep him?"

"Keep his hands apart that seems how he can use his abilities," I said. AFO left as we dealt with him.

"LET IZUKU GO YOU BASTARDS!"

"No, we don't think we can get him on our side but we know that he has no quirk," guess taking him out of curiosity led to this.

"He is puzzling, I know everything,"

Bakugou pov

I know the nerd could take them all here if he wanted.

"Oi, Izuku wake up,"

"Uh fine,"

"Look it's not my fault Madra wakes you up at 3am for training then you do the same later in the day,"

"Look I wanted to see who would figure out first," the thing I would be worried about was if they could find the village.

"Wait you weren't knocked out," everything's dry said.

"Sorry not sorry,"

"You could've escaped by now,"

"Want to see how long they would take,"

Izuku pov

Yeah especially with the tracker that I secretly put the remote in Pixy Bob's room.

Flashback

"Hey Pixy Bob, I have a bad feeling. If anything happens keep this on you,"

Now

I got caught on purpose. Yes, it is true.

"You are pissing me off!"Shig'ndry said.

"Well I can say it was smart to separate my hands,"

"What do you use,"

"Look at history, and legends is all you get," AFO probably wants it so they are keeping me alive for that reason.

"Well I'm off to bed," the blonde girl said as she left.

"Same! I'll stay up all night," and the flipping coin left.

That's it for this one.