Yagi's battles

Most don't do Izumi's battles so I wanted to give you a brief of them.

Izumi pov

So I am up against Kaminari, and my quirk can float me too. And if I get out of 10 ft away I should be good. I can also just throw him across the stadium. Which to choose which to choose. Well I will figure that out later.

"AND FOR THE NEXT ROUND, IZUMI YAGI VS DENKI KAMINARI," and we went on the stage.

1

2

3

START

Instantly Kaminari tried to activate his quirk. I went up in the air and when I got down I used my quirk to YEET him across the stadium.

"AND THE CLEAR WINNER OF THIS ROUND IZUMI YAGI!" Midnight yelled. Next I am against either Iida or Hatsume.

Battle 2

"NEXT WE HAVE IZUMI YAGI VS TENUA IIDA,"  ok we'll time fore my next battle. I get onto the stage.

3

2

1

START

Iida rushes at me. He is a lot more calculated then Kaminari, it will be a bit more difficult to pant a hit. I then was rushed by Iida, which I immediately countered by goin in the air. He stumbled a bit before jumping to get to me. He tackled me in the air and then tried to push me out of the ring which failed. I jumped at the last second and he fell face first into the ground.

"AND IZUMI YAGI WINS AGAIN I WONDER HOW SHE WILL FAIR AGAINST MIDORIYA!" That is a can of worms I don't want to open. I will literally just walk out of bounds. I know the things he can do with jutsu and how he is holding back.

Izuku pov

So I fight my sister next huh.

"Hey bro, nice to see you," my sister sat next to me.

"Let's be real we both know who will win,"

"Yep, I don't need a reality check I know what you can do,"

"That is a good game Izumi!" Iida came up to us. I glared at him.

"I'm not trying to do anything to her, just to congratulate her on the win," good.

"You better," I smiled 'innocently' so the semi-finals are coming up.

"Oh and Izumi please try, I will stay the night at the house if you do," she had stars in her eyes so I knew she would at least try.

Me vs Izumi
And Tokoyami vs Bakugou.

"AND WE HAVE A 15 MINUTE BREAK BEFORE THE SEMI-FINALS,"

"So quick question to Midoriya, who raised you after you ran away?" Uraraka asked.

"Myself, and my snakes," I answered.

"Ok then have you ever encountered a villain before the school year?" Mina asked.

"Other than my mother no,"

"Nah she a sperm holder, not a mother bro," lol this is why we are twins.

"Did she hurt you?" I asked giving a murder aura.

"Attempted, lucky dad was there. No I won't explain dad can," and with that I noticed Iida acting weird.

"Iida, what happened?"

"I don't understand?" Bakugou looked at Iida.

"Nothing." Something is wrong. I know it, I mean I know his brother is Tensei Iida aka Ingenium. So something happened to him.

"AND THE 15 MINUTE BREAK IS UP CAN WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND IZUMI YAGI! THE QUESTION HERE IS IF THEIR RELATED WITH THOSE FIRST NAMES!" Gah, I hate it when he is louder then a screaming star. And space doesn't even have sounds.

3

2

1

START

Izumi rushes me. She knew I would dodge and I knew my plan. Never let her know my next move. So I took on the hit and grabbed her by her hand only to throw her 20ft.

"Nice to see you are no quitter!" I yelled out to her. She charged me again going left, I go in the air. Which she follows. Next instead of hitting her I went higher. I slammed her into the ground as she started to follow. She was still conscious.

"Ok I give up," she said. I helped her up. She then announced it to the crowed and the match was called.

"Next on the Semi-finals is Tokoyami vs Bakugou," Mic announced.

And the next chapter will be of the finals.