6 years later

Izuku pov

Today is the 6 year anniversary of running away. I wonder what you are doing, dad. My hair is almost as long as Ren now, he is 4 ft long now. I stopped using the clones to train now I can do everything on my own. I have all the jutsu I wanted to master mastered. There was one that contained moving into someone else's body but I hated the idea. I am 14 years old and in a couple months I will be 15. I heard the UA entrance exam will take place in just 3 weeks. I wonder, will I see them? I know a lot. I did online middle school and learned most high school classes but since there are laws saying that I can't graduate if I am under 16 so I can't get my diploma. Yes I know, I know things, but one thing that can't be guaranteed is the future. I still go by Izuku Midoriya, but who knows if it will stay like this. 2 years ago it was confirmed that All Might started working for UA he must have been busy the past 6 years.

Toshinori pov

In 3 months is their birthday, Izumi stopped being as spoiled. However she can be a bit overprotective of those she cares about. Since she found out about her brother she has been extremely protective of Bakugou who has stopped bullying entirely. I can't believe it has been 6 years. 6 years without my son, and almost 5 years since the divorce (I have upped her sentence by 5 years so the sentence is 8 years in prison, it is better for the story). She has 3 more years before she is let out. 2 years ago I got my teaching degree and I started as a heroics teacher. I wonder what he has been up to, does he even think of me? Ever since we made the house livable again I have spent an hour in his room. Sometimes Izumi joins me to find out more of her brother, she is a curious one. Last year Aizawa moved in with Mic. Things have been looking up but we obviously feel someone is missing, Izuku.

Izumi pov

Ever since mom and dad's divorce, I have tried to give back to the quirkless community, dad doesn't know because sometimes kind actions don't need to be recognized by others, just the one receiving the kind acts. Around 10 months ago dad told me about his quirk and what mom was pressuring him to try to indirectly kill me with his quirk, he believes it should go to Izuku which I agree with. After that day I found out, I didn't want to lose anyone else without me knowing about it. Kind of like separation anxiety. My quirk has grown as well as my physical strength, I insisted to train by myself after Uncle Shota offered. I can lift a car by myself! This means I can lift a car with telekinesis! In a few weeks I hope to see my brother. I need to apologize, plus I can try to convince him to come home. If he doesn't want to I will ask where he has been living.

Shota pov

I have been preparing for the exams Toshinori has been as well and my husband. I know him going missing has been hard on him, he feels guilty about it. I mean it was the Bitch's fault as well as Bakugou's but he has changed. It shouldn't effect me as much since I haven't met him but it did for a few years. On patrol I have found a few snakes though. The colors are mesmerizing one had a China porcelain design, white with intricate blue paint. Other times it is a shiny blue that at difficult angles is different colors like a purple or green (if you can't tell it is Troy and Eno). They always went back to a forest near the house. Last year I expelled my entire class because of 2 reasons, 1 no potential 2 because they pissed me off saying terrible things about quirkless people and saying I was practically quirkless. Fuck those kids they are on the Bitch tier which is hard to get to, not even Endeavor is on that tier. Over the years from when I first met All Might my respect for the man has increased, I thought he was another limelight hero only in it for fame. But he has grown on me.

Nezu pov

Out of all the applicants I find this one the most interesting.

Izuku Midoriya

Quirk; chakra manipulation

Description: unknown potential.

Parents:
Mother: unknown presumed dead
Father: MIA
No siblings (lie)

Qualifications
Kunai master
Understanding snakes
Shiriken master
Parkour
Incredibly intelligent

Interesting, I have never heard of him. Possibly the missing son of a employee of mine. And how intelligent are we talking. I know how much his disappearance affected the family and even some out of the family of 4 despicable mother I wished the sentence was longer than 8 years. You can clearly tell she doesn't care much about anyone like a psychopath (they manipulate others and pretend to care without the emotion of empathy, remorse, or guilt they are born like this).

Bakugou pov

If there is one thing I regret, is bullying Yagi-San (he stopped calling him Deku). Mom forced me to go to a quirkless orphanage and she stopped going with me by the time I was 12, that was when I literally went out of my way to go. I took anger management after I turned 13 because they didn't let a 7 year old take anger management for some stupid reason. I can't help but to feel bad for them, I can't even look at Uncle anymore let alone say their names from the guilt. I just hope to make it up to him somehow, I can't help but think he will be at the exams. I even took up quirkless combat with Izumi. We did this as a tribute to the self defense classes Uncle let him take.

Tsu pov

It has been years since I met him, and the last time I seen him. Sometime I see Doku one of the snakes but I never see him. One time I saw Doku and I gave him a letter. I told him I hoped to see him again. That was a little over 3 years ago. A few days ago I met a new friend, her name is Mina Ashido I call her Mina since she asked. She helped me gain the courage to become a hero with her. I just hope I can get in for  Midoriya-San.

And that is it. I didn't want to just jump into the exam. But instead why not make a build up chapter for some hype for the exam! I think my logic fits nicely.