DAD MIGHT vs afo

Toshinori pov

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING TRACKER!" I yelled as soon as I heard my son was kidnapped, which was like 5 minutes after they checked the students. Out of fear the gave me it. I dashed over not even using OFA and got there in 10 minutes tops.

"LET ME THE FUCK IN!" I yelled barging in.

"You're not supposed to be here yet,"

"DAD MIGHT, ACTIVATED!" My son said.

"You dare put my boy in chains!"

"Damn he is really protective of his kids," A patchmf said. I went for Shigaraki and just took him down. Suddenly I felt fire hit me. I went over and slammed the patchwork into the wall. When all of them turned to a sludge thing. Even my son.

"All Might, you looks as strong as before," I looked at the tracker.

"I don't even think he's using his quirk," I heard my son say in the bg. I got their location. I run full speed and got there in 2 minutes. The building got destroyed somehow but I'm not complaining.

"GIVE MY KID BACK!"

"Not here for Bakugou too?" I got pissed and went for a good swing. I hit him right where it would hurt.

"Dad might solos without quirks,"

AFO pov before dad might came

Quirkless?"

"Dad might fights quirkless bitch," I never thought I would be terrified right now.

"Scary cat,"

Izuku pov

Looks like Kacchan got out safely. I'm just here for the upcoming show of ✨dad beating ass with no quirk✨ ep 2. Oh hey dad's here (AYO THE PIZZA'S HERE!) let me just. I broke the thing keeping this place together.

Oooo that punch, let me get the popcorn. Though I could help I don't have my license yet, but I've already broke that law like twice (miss him 😭🤚).

"You're not fighting?" Sensei asked.

"Entertainment,"

AFO pov

Yep he's not using a quirk. I could feel the anger and not power behind the punch. Let me fight prime all might again (😈 no).

"Look AFO the only ones here is me, you, Madra, and my son. You're screwed," I'm scared, mom come back from hell and drag me there.

"You're coming with me," and I blacked out from one last punch.

Dad might pov

Man do I have to keep him alive? He kidnapped my son. Speaking of which I looked over to him with Madra. Their eating popcorn? When did they get that?

"I'm not even going to ask, where's Bakugou,"

"Somewhere not here," good.

"We're getting Katsudon later,"

"Ooo yay,"

"Mind if I join?" Madra asked.

"Sure, Idc," I took Bitch For One to Tartarus.

"You actually caught him,"

"Yes."

"Can you give context?"

"My kid not his," that only left them more confused. They took him and I left. (You can tall how much fun I'm having while writing this 🤣). I went back to UA and saw Izuku.

"Wish I filmed it," he said.

"What?"

"You beat an all powerful villain while it was terrified,"

"It," I laughed.

"Am I wrong, also the Bitch is officially an it,"

"Yes. Now are you ok,"

"Mentally of physically?"

"Both,"

"Literally they tried knocking me out, but I'm fine,"

"Just tell me if you want to harm them,"

"I'm ok dad,"

Madra pov

Now this is prime entertainment, dad might as Izuku refereed him as.

"You're father is great for entertainment,"

"Facts, why do you think I put the tracker on me and get caught?" So all for entertainment. Understandable, I mean watch this masterpiece. Reminds me of my past 🥲 brings a tear every time.

"Izuku, thank you for this," I smiled. I may lighten his training tomorrow. I mean not by much but it will be lightened.

Short, chaotic, and straighter to the point then me. I honestly loved writing this with every cell, every bone in my being.