Battle Start

We literally just will focus on the ones the twins are in. Nothing else is really important.

Izuku pov

Ok so it goes,

(Shiozaki is swamped with Izumi) I am up against him, sweet

(Shiozaki is swamped with Izumi) I am up against him, sweet. I looked towards him, he will loose the round though. Should I do a genjutsu? Nah too brutal. What about a snake bidding, what if people are scared of snakes. I will just go with my usual strategy.

"FIRST ROUND, HITOSHI SHINSO VS IZUKU MIDORIYA. COME TO THE BATTLE AREA!" Well that is the signal. I get to the battle area and see the purple haired boy walk at the same speed as me? Must be some weird anime logic. We got in the lines on opposite ends.

3

2

1

START

"You kno-" and I know I said I wouldn't do a genjutsu but I can't help it. So I obviously did genjutsu binding.  The binds go over his mouth, arms, and legs preventing him from moving or trying to provoke me.

"Are you unable to move," and I start laughing.

"He can't say anything you expect him to be able to nod if he can't," I laugh at midnight's attempt to ask him. The crowd joins me while they call the match. I release the genjutsu, and walk to him.

"I am so confused," he said.

"Let's get off the stage, we aren't required to be here until I have a match," we get to a secluded place.
(Aka)

"Why are we here?"

"Why are we here?"

"Just needed a secluded area to explain, so I don't use a quirk-"

"Liar! You had to be!"

"Let me finish, what I use for power is something called chakra, yes I named my quote on quote quirk after it. It is really powerful and the first thing I used on you was a genjutsu, some of them don't require hand seals most do,"

"I do have a question, why tell me?"

"Well I guess is because I see my old self in you, except major differences,"

"What would those be?"

"Well Izumi is my twin, before you say anything, I ran away as a kid and that is about when I started training. I don't feel any kind of chakra in you but let me show you what it looks like," and I use chakra scalpel. Blue fire-like starts coming from my hand. He looked shocked and looked down at his chest.

"But jutsu can only be controlled through training, there are many I won't train to do like many forbidden techniques," I explained and waited for him to calm down.

"Again can I ask, why are you telling me this?"

"To tell you strength isn't achieved naturally, basically you can have a strong quirk, but without knowing how to use it it's useless," he nodded. Todoroki walked over.

"You didn't hear much did you?" I asked.

"No, I only heard the last part, but I have a question,"

"Go ahead,"

(I HAD TOO! THIS IS THE LEGEND OF THE HALL!!!!!!)

"Finally someone with competence, but yeah. I am also technically the reason for him stressing the past 6 years,"

"He was asked in an interview if he had kids,"

"AFO that's why he lied, don't ask who he is," anyways I went back to the stands.

And this is where I end for today because I am tired af couldn't sleep much last night.