Midoriya vs Bakugou

Izuku pov

So next is bakugou vs tokoyami, bad match up for tokoyami then. Whelp I guess I should just wait until bakugou wins this round.

Timeskip brought to you by Mari's picnics teleporting.

"AND TIME FOR THE FINALS. BEKUGOU KATSUKI VS IZUMU MIDORIYA!!!!!" We both stepped on the stage. He obviously looked nervous. I mean it's a explody teenager vs an all powerful ninja.

3

2

1

START

I stand still, he doesn't. He propels himself to me, when he finally reaches me I dodge his explosion headed towards me. I want to go easy on him, I mean over half the country is watching. So obviously future competition is watching don't want them knowing everything. He quickly regains.

It's just dodging and attacking, back and fourth. He's getting tired now, it's time to strike. I dash to him, he tried to dodge me but failed. I flung him over my shoulder, before he got too low I threw the grenade (had to do it). He didn't get out of bounds yet. I used a shadow clone and got out of his reach. I sent the clone to him and stayed out of his sight.

He got up to try to win but we all know who is winning this. He's about 20 ft away from the out of bounds. If I throw him again I could easily win. He threw an explosion at me, it actually hit me. But it would have been effective if it was actually me. I came across his sight and tripped him (Omori style, trip) he fell to the ground and his head landed out of bounds.

"THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, THE WINNER OF THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!" mic announced. Well I know I didn't harm them much, that was to not be smacked by RG later. We'll time to wait.

At the podium

We see all might get on the 3rd place podium.

"Izumi Yagi, you got in 3rd place, you did a good job," he gave her a thumbs up after he put the 3rd place medal on her," he went across my podium to the second place which had bakugou (he isn't chained because the lack of ✨anger✨).

"Katsuki Bakugou, second place truly impressive," he gave him his medal. He came to mine next.

"Izuku Midoriya, you won the sports festival and you're beginning speech brought hope to many! Take this medal and hold it proudly," he yelled. He turned to the crowd.

"SAY IT WITH ME NOW!" he yelled

"PLUS ULTRA," The crown yelled.

"GOOD JOB," he said. The crowd was yelling.

Sorry! This is a short chapter I know! But I wanted to get this out and to thank you guys for almost 10k reads. When I saw it on the story I didn't believe it! And you have 7 more chapters to decide on the character, I extended the time and please comment the idea for the character. I can't make an oc that is supposed to be made by the readers! Anyways cya next chapter.