A little sibling bonding

Izumi pov

"Hey Izu, wanna go to the park?"

"Sure, Madra is already done with me today,"

"Let's go now,"

"Let me get out of my sweaty clothes at least,"

"Fine," and she went out. I followed soon after. We went to the park we used to play together.

"I remember the time you fell on the swing, you never went on that one again bc you thought it had bad luck," I pointed to one of the swings.

"Remember all 3 of us carved into that tree?" She asked.

"Yeah, remember that hangout spot that was near the park,"

"Totally. It's changed though," we went past some bushes and a few trees.

"Still feels the same," it's truly been years since I been here

"I just realized how long your hair is,"

"Wait, you didn't notice it at first? It goes all the way to my hips,"

"Guess we should leave before people notice," we left to the dorms again.

"Where were you 2?"

"Madra, we were at a park we used to go to a lot," I looked at him.

"Well that's fine, I mean we weren't training at the moment,"

"My boy! Can I speak with you?" Dad said.

"Sure, where?"

"Preferably in private," ah, he wants to know my answer.

"Okay, we can talk outside," we went outside.

"So what do you think?"

"Look, as much as I like taking risks, I don't want to risk this one. However if you can learn one jutsu then I will take the offer,"

"Teach me one and we can see," I'll teach him my first jutsu.

"Let me tell you about hand seals first, and channeling chakra," he listened.

"Let's go to a training ground," if he can learn one then it's possible for me to get his quirk.

"So to channel chakra you need to have an empty mind. Picture a blue-ish flame, that's chakra. Spread it among your body,"

"I can't picture the flame," alright.

"Watch me,"