Todoroki vs Midoriya

Todoroki pov

So round 2 is next, I'm against Midoriya, or should I call him Yagi? Well I guess I should call him Midoriya, and Izumi is related to all might was painfully obviously. But who is the mother, I will find out later.

"NEXT ROUND TODOROKI SHOTO VS MIDORIYA IZUKU!!!" Welp time to go.

Izuku pov

I can easily use a genjutsu, but that's for special cases. You know what, I'm just going to use chakra scalpel. I walk up the familiar stage.

3

2

1

START

He instantly rushed me with ice. I dodged his attempt, when I land I slide a bit. He's not using his quirk effectively, he could've stopped me from being on the ground with a full freeze over the entire stage. I will let  him wear himself out with his ice, I don't want it to harm him too much though. He keeps sending ice towards me. Of course I dodge easily.

"USE YOUR OTHER SIDE SHOTO!" I see Endeavor walk down, I hate him. Earlier he talked to me.

Flashback

I am walking down the hall when I see Endeavor.

"I'm going to be blunt, I don't know your quirk, or skills. Let him win, don't just give up though. He has a little rebellion and is not using his fire, I want you to try to get him to use it,"

"Hell no, you expect him to use something on his own. Don't try to force it on him, it only adds damage to the burning building," I walked out with more hatred for the guy then ever.

Present

He didn't take my advice, expected. I mentally facepalmed (Sakura style, mental judgement!)

"DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO HIM! JUST THE BATTLE!" I yelled and dusted the ice to hide, Ram. Todoroki was looking all over for me. As I phased through the ice, and I used five element seal. And deactivated it when I was there with Todoroki. When I  him he was caught off guard. He immediately tried using his ice. But it didn't work, so my theory is right! The origins of quirks! YES.

He 2as too confused at the moment so I too the chance to push him out of bounds.

"AND TODOROKI IS OUT, WE COULD HARDLY SEE THEM! WAS AN INTERESTING SECOND ROUND!" With that I used the unsealed version.

"You can use your quirk again, let's go. Want to join me after school Shinso I coming too,"

"No, I'm good," with that we both left. Endeavor had to go down to melt the ice. In the hall Todoroki split off and I saw dad.

"Sup," I walked up to him and gave him a high five.

"What happened in the ice?"

"Well I used hiding in the surface, then five element seal, proving my theory in his confusion I pushed him out," he nodded.

"Also tell Aizawa to get Nezu to transfer Hitoshi Shinso to 1a I would also like Mineta expelled, I couldn't help but to notice him missing during the battle and how Momo looked quite uncomfortable, same goes with Izumi, and I also wanted to see the class 1c in the gym to see who has potential," he nodded. Seeing as we have 18.5 students.

"Will do-"

"Hey kid, I thought I told you to let him win ,"

"And I said hell no, get with the police to take you in. Clear signs of abuse, and the stench of abuse all over you," I pinched my nose with the last comment as I backed away with ✨sas✨ lingering in the area.

"Not bringing up the Bitch," dad started laughing understanding the dark joke.

"Fill me in,"

"He is my son, my wife didn't like him neglecting him and making me spend time with Izumi. He ran away, I got a divorce. She turned into an alcoholic before I got divorced, and is in prison until they graduate,"

Meanwhile with the Bitch in jail (inko pov) sorry

What's he doing there! WHY IS THE BRAT THERE!? WITH POWER OR IS THAT PURE STRENGTH? I DON'T NEED TO SEE HIM! AND WHERE IS THAT FRENCH BLONDE KID? He was supposed to be there? AND WHAT WAS WITH THE DOUBLES!!!

Back in a place without the Bitch

"I don't think they saw us talking," Giran said while Shigaraki was threatening him. Suddenly the screen started glitching. It stopped then shown Midoriya.

"This is a message to all people, Yuga Aoyama is an associate of All For One. I saw him talking with the infomat of the LOV that was all I wanted to say now let's get into the next battle," and the screen went back in the festival.

AND SEE YOU FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Remember you have 4 more chapters, if I need to extend the time I will.