Well this is a 'surprise'

Izuku pov

So it has been a couple weeks since they 'found' me. They visit often and are not trying to force me home. The next thing is I explained Chakra to Nezu, Aizawa, and Bakugou who has changed. I won't lie he still has an ego, but you won't die if you jump down to his IQ anymore. We start our heroics course. Oh and if you are asking, I have been back home. The place completely changed, walls were taken down. My room stayed the same, probably sentimental value for dad and sis. The class is still confused and I still take the name Midoriya, not because the same reasons as before, purely Midoriya Izuku comes naturally to me now.

I am sitting waiting for the next class, last week we had Aizawa teach us, but he told us that it wouldn't be permanent.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," I almost laughed there. The others were saying things that he is so cool, or other things.

"He has been teaching here for a few years," Izumi said. I guess we are twins. We'll time for training with my father.

"But what are heroes, WITHOUT THEIR HERO SUITS," for the last week we have been training with the gym uniforms, this is an upgrade. We got to the locker rooms, I quickly change because time is important.

 We got to the locker rooms, I quickly change because time is important

(But without the sword, the color is black)

I came out with my hair in a ponytail, apparently the wild look in my hair makes me look hotter.

"Nice costume son," he gives me a thumbs up. The others soon follow, there's a copy of ingenium, wayyyyyy too revealing one, green all might, probably not blast proof, pink and black parade, white Christmas flame, another revealing one male version, ingenium French version, pink blue leopard, gloves and shoes, EMO on steroids, EMO conductor, red and yellowish one, one purple soccer ball, my white copy, yellow, speaking Spanish, 2 no 8, either in a cult or just EMO on bottles. (Guess in the comments who is who) well that is all.

'You all have wonderful costumes," dad, don't encourage my white copy.

You know the exercise, though I am changing the roles a bit

Team A: Tsuyu and Midoriya
Team B: Ojiro and Hagakure
Team C: Mineta and Momo (sorry)
Team D: Bakugou and Iida
Team E: Yagi and Kirishima
Team F: Mina and Shoji
Team G: Jiro and Sero
Team H: Denki and Koda
Team I: Sato, Ochaco, and Todoroki

I am with Tsu, I mean I have known her for longer than school. This can't be a coincidence (no become self aware).

"Teams next to each other will compete, so A and B will fight," (I want a rivalry between Ojiro and Midoriya) this is interesting.

"The A team will be villains," (yeah yeah, I wanted to switch the roles, fight me) ok looks like ying and Yang comes into play (get it, he has a black costume). We walk inside to the building, this is convenient. I can use shadow clone, and others. I will show this copy! We placed the bomb on the 1st floor in a corner, my clones then covered the bomb. This would prevent an invisible girl from touching it. Tsu can take on Hagakure, I can take on copy. The buzzer goes off and the two come in. One is hiding, i point to her and Tsu nods. She take's Hagakure with her tongue, and Ojiro comes out of hiding.

Tsu and the other two are busy.

"Let's dance," I take out my wooden kunai, I am not aloud to use real kunai so the teacher has to confirm when the opponent is down. He charges me and swings his tail, I catch the end and 'slash' his tail. 1 hit. I throw a kunai at his leg, then I go up to him and knock him out while he was stunned. It was clear to the class I was the strongest here (😈) so they try their best. I go to Tsu who still has Hagakure.

"The heroes are out, call the match,"

"The villains win!" Tsu and Hagakure walk to the observing room while I take copy with me, he isn't injured just incapacitated.

And nobody gives a shit about the other matches

Well this is it for this chapter, hope you like it.