LOV

"Dis bitch was simping over anime characters they forgot that they needed to make up for the lack of posting"

Bruh, I love you but I have no problem slapping you.

"Tell that to puppeteer"

"Wow author didn't know you wanted to slap your main oc"

I- let's just get into this.

"And don't simp too much,"

Shigaraki pov

That snake brat! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!

"Young master you seem upset,"

"I AM GET ME ANOTHER DRINK!"

"Okay, last one. But I should inform you that master got intel," intel? On what.

"What kind,"

"There are 2 or 3 possible students that you may have an interest on for the LOV,"

"Which ones?"

"Bakugou Katsuki second place, Izumi Yagi third place, and Anne Selt I can tell you their quirks,"

"Anne Selt? Who is she," (remember he nor Kirogiri know their gender)

"Well she has a quirk that can tell Izuku Midoriya's weaknesses, and you already know the other 2 from the USJ,"

"I want the girl and Bakugou. Yagi's first name feels too similar to Midoriya's," Kirogiri nodded(?) and gave him his drink.

"Tomura, I see you have chosen. Why don't you try getting Midoriya too, his quirk is too unique to ignore,"

"I don't want that brat on the team. He is just a glitch in the system. Though I also want stain here,"

"Kirogiri can you retrieve him," Kirogiri nodded(?) again. Seconds later the hero killer was in the room.

3rd pov

"What do you want," he asked about to unsheathe his blade.

"You to join us. A simple request," Shigaraki shrugged.

"No way, you have no morals. And you are after the only true hero," he crossed his arms.

"One true hero? I just want him dead," and Stain went back to almost unsheathing his sword again.

"We do not see eye to eye Shigaraki I will take my leave now, I have to go," and he left just like that.

"Damnit," and he started a temper tantrum.

Sorry for the shorter chapter, I wanted a bit of filler that is canon to this book.

"You just don't know what to put next,"

True now shut up.