First day and already slipped up

Izuku pov

Ok so today is the first day. Try not to make bad impressions to your new classmates. Ok time to get ready.

Wait, how do you put on a tie? I'm just going to forget about it, well it's time to go. If you ask how. 6 years of living here, it makes you find the scream pathways to get to places easier. I walk through the abandoned town after saying bye to my snakes. And I get to the far end and exit. From here it is a 5 minute walk for normal people. I make it in 1 and now where is class a? AHHHHHHHH WHERE IS IT!!!! (If you read one of my other books you will know why I made him do this, plus it is kind of funny). Oh, it's right here. I walk in and see a caterpillar.

"You're too large to be a caterpillar," it rolls over and you can see a face. He shushes me, home room teacher I guess. I go to my seat, and see....

Bakugou and Izumi? Well they probably got in by regular means, they are no slackers.

"Oh hey, nice to see you again looks like we got in the same class," she waved. I waved back and they go to their seat. I see the prick from the exams walk up to Bakugou.

"Take your feet off that desk it is school property," you know what, I want to mess with him. I put my feet on my desk.

"Sup, prick," I smile like there was nothing better to do.

"Both of you take your feet off the desks,"

"Sorry I don't listen to people with high standards," I yawn.

"I like you person behind me,"

"Call me Midoriya,"

"Ok shut up," finally he comes out. He unzipped his sleeping bag.

"It took you all 8 seconds to get seated, only one noticed me. Put these on and meet me at ground beta," and he left. I leave first and went to the locker rooms. The others follow me.

"Hey, the seniors have blessed us," a short guy with purple hair said. I was confused, until I saw the small hole.

"Not cool, dude," a guy with red hair, he stood two lockers from me. I walk towards the short guy, btw I had my shirt off. I had a few scars, but they aren't too noticeable. I get to him and crouch down with my eyes closed. Knowing my sister was in there.

"You take one glance and you won't remember what it is like to eat solid food," I smile menacingly at him. He cowers back to his locker. I got changed so did everyone else.

"Sorry for the wait, pervert needed to be taken care of," I was the first out it was like a 5 minute wait for him.

"Ok,"

"What pro hero are you, I mean I know already but still,"

"Eraserhead," I nod and sit down. 10 more minutes before they came.

"15 minutes is too long, it shouldn't take 15 minutes to change," I said.

"Ok, well then Midoriya, here," Eraserhead threw a ball at me.

"Use your quirk,"

"I can't call you Eraserhead, sensei,"

"My name is Aizawa," I nod and went to the circle, must be where he wanted me to throw. There's no jutsu that can make me throw longer, this is completely dependent on me. I throw the ball, to test how hard I need to throw.

"Let me tell you, I can't use my quirk to make longer distant throws. It can make me faster and many more things, but this is completely dependent on my skill," I explained as I threw with great strength.

"We are here to see limits," he turned the device I didn't see. Wow I got over 500 meters.

The others were in awe.