Preperations for the Sports festival

Izuku pov

I managed to recover in the past 3 weeks so I can qualify for the sports festival. They announced it last week, they are having the hero course students have 3 days to train prior. This is to let some of the other courses to get in some training, support doesn't train though. General course has a week off to train, I find this fair because of the flashy quirks from the hero course.

I am currently doing stretches at home. I see Izumi, Dad, and bakugou walk in the room.

"Yeah?"

"Question, what is your workout?" Dad asked.

"Oh, 15 minute stretches, at least 300 pushups and sit ups, 10 km run, 2 hours of meditation, then finally jutsu training," I continued to stretch. About 5 more minutes.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"What was the regeneration thing?" Izumi asked.

"Regeneration ability, it doesn't require hand seals same could be said about a few others,"

"One more question, we aren't trying to push you, but do you plan on visiting us again or moving in?" Izumi hesitated before asking,

"Honestly if you want me over just invite me, but no I do not plan to move in. After Inko gets out of prison I am sure she will look for me. I will also be in the sports festival, so that will garner attention so it is best that I don't move in until I am completely sure it's safe," I explained again.

"Makes sense, we won't ask again," Dad said.

"And why are you here Bakugou?"

"I wanted to ask, do you forgive me?"

"Duh, I mean our relationship as friends may not be the same but maybe one day we can get to that point. Though the reason I forgiven you is because I see how much you all have changed, you the most of you three," and I start on push-ups.

"Let's see who can last the longest with Izu's training!" Izumi suggested.

"Bet," Bakugou always fast to respond.

"I may join as well," all 4 of us are now on the ground doing push-ups. This is kind of funny.

145 push ups later

"And bakugou is out for the count. Go sit with Izumi," Izumi lost at 100. Dad is still going strong as expected.

145 push-ups, 300 sit ups, 10 km run, and 10 minutes of meditation later

"How does he do this?"

1 hour and 50 minutes later

"How do you do 2 hours of meditation,"

"Practice and patience, as well as starting on smaller numbers,"

"Well that was fun but I have to go home," and bakugou left.

"I want to stay to see more jutsu they are interesting. Even though I can use it," Izumi always hype to see jutsu.

"Fine, dad make sure she doesn't get hurt or I am using a genjutsu on you," the last time she got hurt from my jutsu and dad not reacting I used a genjutsu on him. It was funny, but he is now terrified of genjutsu.

"Yeah I will," he took Izumi to a safe distance. While I did my training, they watched. It was about sundown.

"You guys should go home, it is getting late,"

"Ok, well take care of yourself and the snakes," and they left.

"Well guys it's time to go to sleep," the snakes nodded and went back to their homes in the cave, and I went to 'my' house. Tomorrow I don't have school, but I can go for training. Yeah I'll use the school to train. I mean it was made by Nezu so it has to be a bit advanced.