USJ 2

Iida pov

After Midoriya told me to leave I was hesitant but realized it would be best to get other teachers. I ran out the facility. It took me 15 minutes to get to the principals office. I ran into All Might on the way.

"I thought you should be at the USJ?"

"We are under attack, they have a quirk preventing the alarms," he left quickly. I went to principal Nezu's office.

"The USJ is under attack!" I didn't even bother to knock.

"I've sent the teachers," he said.

"Should I go with them,"

"For your safety you shouldn't,"

Meanwhile Izuku pov

After it his me, I flung to the other side of the dome, tiger-rat-ox-rat-ox-dragon-rat-ox-dragon-ram I then jumped over to the beast touching it. Those hand seals, make the temporary paralysis jutsu. The thing stands still, it worked.

Phew.

Wait! IT'S BREAKING THE JUTSU!!! SHIT. I quickly get away from it. It's way quicker so I need to do one last jutsu good thing it doesn't require hand seals(it's the regeneration ability, correct me if I am wrong on the no hand seals). Then it slammed me into the stairs.

"FEAR NOT FOR I AM HERE," Dad doesn't look happy. It's this point where I passed out from the impact.

Izumi pov

I was in the wildfire zone with Kacchan and Kirishima. We just made it out too see my brother get absolutely destroyed by this bird monster. When dad came he didn't look happy at all.

"Hey, let's get your brother out of the way," Kirishima thank you for the suggestion. Wait, his body was broken. Now he's just covered in his blood? It's like he healed in mere moments, is it another jutsu?

"He can get up any time he wants now, it seems like he is healed. I don't know how though," he doesn't want chakra to be out yet. Going onto different family members, dad is kicking ass. Like I am sure it was customized to beat him but his dad mode turned on. I'm not even sure he's using his quirk.

"Pft I don't even think he's using his quirk right now!" I start semi laughing.

"I can agree, his dad mode turned on. More terrifying when we hid the coffee beans from Aizawa,"

"Never say that again." The other teachers arrived at this point.

"All Mights got it," I walked to the stairs and picked up my brother.

"Huh, I'm up,"

"Told you Kiri," I had a smug face.

"Dude, you could've just stayed like that,"

"I prefer snakes," does he have a concussion or is just not comprehending what we are saying. But I took him out the dome. Kacchan and Kirishima got Aizawa. RG was there waiting with the police.

"What happened to him, I haven't seen him yet which is surprising since he is Aizawa's student.

"I'll explain later, but I think he has a concussion or some sort of brain damage," I explained. Shortly after we see everyone come out slowly.

I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to get it out.