06. acceptance

Iris pov -

I wake up the next day with Mattheo led next to me but he had his arm raped around my waist but I didn't bother to move he made me feel safe.

I didn't want go to classes today I wasn't ready, I still wasn't able t look at my mark and that poor man they made me kill, he was in my nightmare last night.

"hey angel you up?" "yep" he gets out of bed and I stretch and get up to see my stuff on his desk. "when you was asleep I went to go and get some of your things" "thank you" he nods and walks into the bathroom to get ready.

I quickly change while he was in the bathroom and then I read my book. "why isn't you in your uniform?" "I'm not going today I'm not ready" "fine but you are tomorrow" I just looked at him confused "your not the boss of me Mattheo".

he just ignores me and leaves the room and locks it behind him, I try to look for my wand but of course not here.

*time skip to 4 hours later *

I'm bored out of my mind, then I hear the door unlock and open, it was Mattheo and Theo "why did you lock me in here" "so you couldn't do anything stupid angel" I just sit down on the bed and cross my arms.

both of them let out a laugh "what you both laughing at?" Theo walks closer to me and lifts my chin with his finger "your so cute when you strop" I feel a warm blush come across my cheek and I look away.

"there a party tomorrow tonight darlin you coming" "if Mattheo lets me" I say sarcastically "don't get attitude with me angel" I keep my head down not wanting to look at them "Theo asked you a question so you answer it" he grabs me by my throat to make me look at him "yes I am".

"ok me and Theo will assist you to Hogsmeade to get you a dress or anything you want"

"1. I have no money 2. why do you two need to come with me?" "who said about you paying and because we need to keep an eye on you" I sigh and get up and go for a shower.

Mattheo pov -

she walks into the shower to get ready to go out and me and Theo are sat down on the bed talking about Iris "bro how could Draco do that to her" "I don't know Theo but when I see him I'm going to kill him".

we talk a bit more and Theo leaves to get ready, when Iris walks out of the bathroom with the bath towel wrapped around her, outlining her  curves "sorry I forgot my clothes" I can't keep my eye's off her and she notices and walks in front of me.

"my eye's are up here love" she lifts my chin with her finger "am I making you nervous Mattheo". I stand up and pin her against the wall by her neck "no one makes me nervous angel" I can see her cheeks going red. "Mattheo let go" I just look at her I inch my face closer our lips centre meters away from each other.

until I hear my door open I let go and spin around to see Theo "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" "no I just forgot to get my clothes" she grabs her clothes and walks back into the bathroom.

"what was that have you guys done" "no Theo shut up" "do you like her" before I could answer she walks out wearing jeans and a top but she looked lush in it.