46. You ready?

Iris PoV-

It's been two months now and we are not doing so good, mattheo and I haven't even had sex over the two months that all we have been doing is training.

The war is in less than a week now and I'm shitting myself I can't lose any of my friends or family.

We are all sat in mine and mattheo's room as it's Monday and it's our day off and we all just sit in silence doing our own thing.

"Mattheo" I say to him, we have hardly spoke and I miss him.

"What" he replied being really dry.

"Do you still love me, you haven't even touched me in weeks"

He looks at me with the dark circles under his eyes from the lack of sleep, he lets out a sigh and grabs my hand.

"I'm so sorry angel it's just everything at the moment is a lot, but I do love you very much".

I give him a kiss and we cuddle in bed for the rest of the day.

*time skip to Wednesday*

It's now two days till the war starts which is Friday and god knows how long it will go on to.

We were in training at the moment and me and Draco had to go into another room and duel each other while mattheo and Theo did the same and Theo duelled the winner.

Draco and I haven't spoke a single word to each other the past two weeks.

"Hi Draco" I say as I walk into the room

He just looks at me with no emotion at all.

We both now have our wands up and we both waiting for each other to shoot a spell.

I got bored of the waiting and disarmed him but he blocked the spell and disarmed me.

I wasn't on my highest alert I was very tired.

I ran up the hit to try and get my wand back but he just tortured me.

"FUCK DRACO THATS ENOUGH YOU WIN STOP" it hurt more that it usually do, but he didn't.

(Image that scene where Hermione got tortured and she screams)

Mattheo PoV-

I was fighting Theo we was just messing about not really trying as we know every spell and everything we need to know when all of a sudden I hear iris screaming for Draco to stop.

We wait a few seconds but she screams again he isn't stopping.

Me and Theo give each other a look and run to Draco and Iris.

We see Draco stood over iris she was on the verge of blacking out, she had tears falling down her face, she was exhausted.

I tackle Draco breaking the spell.

"What the fuck are you doing" I yell in dracos face and he just shakes his head like he's came out of a trance.

"Wait what's wrong with Iris and what the fuck are you doing" he was confused but how.

"You just almost killed her" I say back and he sits up and crawls over and picks her body up.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what came over to me I didn't mean to do this I promise"

"It's fine Draco, I don't want to lose any of you in this war I love you so much".

She starts to break down she's curled up in a ball on the floor cry her eyes out.

I go over to her and pick her up bridal style she hides her face into my chest.

"Go and get Enzo and come up to our room we are done"

I then walk off and take her up to our room.

"Iris I need you to know in this war I will protect you with my life, I love you so much I'm also going to speak to my father to see if we can have tomorrow off as we have to go to war Friday and we all need rest".

I kiss her forehead and leave her in the room with Enzo.

Iris PoV-

Enzo, Draco and Theo were all talking the most they have spoke in ages it melted my heart knowing this is possibly the last time we was all gonna be alive.

"Done" mattheo says walking into the room and jumped onto the bed next to me.

"What do you mean?" Draco said confused.

"I got tomorrow a day off for all of us a day we speaks together just in case".

Everyone smiled but the reasoning wasn't the best.

It's was pretty late now so everyone gone back to there rooms and me and mattheo was just led in bed.

"Angelllll" he said dragging the L.

"Yeah" I say turning to face him.

"Do you want to..." before he could finish his sentence I jump up on top of his straddling his torso.

"Yeah I do I'm horny as fuck" I say to him and this massive grin grows into his face.

"I'm in control though so strip now" he says in a sedative voice.

I was very horny we haven't done anything sexual in months.

I strip so fast not even trying to tease him I wanted it and I wanted him now.

"Egar are we?"

"Yes, mattheo please fuck me"

I lay on the bed and he strips also fully naked like me.

He then gets between my legs and puts them on his shoulders and quickly puts his mouth on my clit and starts to suck.

The relief was so pleasing it felt so good, he then stuck a finger in then added two.

And then he was pumping his fingers in and out of me I use one of my hands and grip onto his hair pushing his face into me more.

My other hand was gripping the sheets.

"Fuck mattheo I'm going to cum"

He lifts his head up and goes faster making me cum all over his fingers.

"Such a slut for me ain't you"

I moaned for a yeah and he then waist no time and lines his tip up to my entrance and with out warning he slams himself into me.

"Ah fuck" I scream out in pleasure.

"Your being such a good girl"

That made me fold he never really said that to me but that word turns me on so much.

"Oh fuck Iris you feel so good around my cock"

Then with that he goes quicker putting my legs on his shoulders to get a better angle.

My legs started to shake and I felt myself come to the end.

"Mattheo I'm going to cummm" I moan out and he nods and I release and so does he as I can fell the warm liquid fill me up.

He pulls out and falls next to me.

He grabs his wand and does an anti pregnancy spell and to clean both of us up and he pull me towards him and kisses my forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too mattheo"

A/N

This book only has a few chapters left but thank you all so much for the reads and votes I love you all so much x