41. Im not a killer

Mattheo PoV-

I was sat in our first class expecting iris to just walk through the door but she never did the last person to walk through the door was Adrian and he gave me a weird smile.

Every time I heard the door all our heads spun hopping to see iris.

I don't understand how everyone is so calm she missing.

Iris PoV-

I was pulling on the handcuffs on my wrist but they only got tighter.

I started shouting for help but no one came so I'm guessing he put a fucking silencing spell on the room.

I was looking around fanatically I don't have long until he comes back.

And that when I see a key, stupid prick leaving the key.

I stretch my whole body to knock over the table it was on and I did it.

I used my foot to make the key come closer.

I then picked it up with my mouth then grabbed it.

He not very smart.

I get my hands out of the cuffs and I run to the door, he locked it and I don't have my wand but I still have my gun.

I check to make sure he hasn't took it and he hasn't.

The only way I'm getting out of this is if I kill him.

I'm not a killer, I don't want to be and then the memory of me needing to kill Dumbledore in a few days that makes me sick.

My life is just shit, my boyfriend hates meat the moment, my friends are mad at me for killing two people, both my family and Sirius side hate me.

I needed to think of the best way to do this.

I put everything back I put the table up and the key back I but the handcuffs on but only on one hand so when he walks in he sees it still on.

Then my other hand I have my gun loaded and off safety and now I wait.

Mattheo PoV-

It's the end of first class and still no sign of her.

"Mattheo calm down she probably gone off somewhere in a mood she will be back" Theo said so calmly.

"No, what if she gone back to drugs what if someone taking advantage of her, what if she here and someone taken her and we don't know, why are you so calm" I say shouting at all of them.

I walk back to the common room and I sit on our sofa contemplating on what to do now.

I am so angry with myself, so much could be happening to her and I can't save her.

Iris PoV-

It's the end of the first class I can tell because I can hear everyone.

It goes silent when I hear someone shouting

Mattheo.

I start to tear up all I want right now was to be in him arms.

It goes silent for a while then I hear the door start to unlock and my heart starts pounding.

He walks in and gives me a creepy smirk.

"Ah just as I left you" his eyes wander down my body and back up and I feel like I'm going to be sick.

He then turns his back to me to this is my time.

I stand up pointing the gun at him but I was shaking, the only reason it was so easy last time was because I was tipsy but now I'm fully sober this is actually scary.