22. What did he do?

Draco PoV-

I hardly slept last night I was too busy thinking about what Iris told me I was so angry I could murder him, but I promised her I wouldn't say anything.

I need her to tell mattheo so we can plan something before this goes to far.

Iris PoV-

I hardly slept because I knew mattheo was going to ask about what Jacob was doing with me at the party yesterday.

I may ask Draco to be here with me, or I might not tell him haven't quite decided yet.

I decided to get up leaving mattheo in bed asleep and I went and had a shower to try and ease myself, I had so much going on in my head.

I was lathering myself when I hear a knock at the bathroom door

"Who is it?"

There was no answer so I get out and wrap a towel around myself expecting to see mattheo but it was Jacob?

"What the fuck where is mattheo?"

"Getting breakfast"

"So why you here get the fuck out. Now"

He looked me up and down  and I remembered I was still only in a towel.

He started walking towards me and I backed up I was scared, I've always been scared of him and if I act like I don't it's bc I need to other wise everything will be revealed.

"You have such a nice body, let me see what's under that towel"

"Get the fuck away from me mattheo going to kill you"

"Not if he don't find out"

"He's going to be back soon"

"Better be quick then"

"Help!!"

I shout and someone comes through the door but can't see who, but Jacob doesn't stop backing me into the corner of the bathroom so I shout again but I've never seen this boy before.

"Get her boys"

Another boy comes out behind the other one.  They grabbed my arms while Jacob taped my mouth shut and taped my hands behind my back.

I was so confused with what was going on.

They didn't have a tight grip on me so when Jacob came close to me I head butted him, it killed my head but he fell

Then I yanked out of their grip as they didn't hold me very tight. Idiots.

I then try tuning for the bathroom door but one boy grabs my ankle and I feel over and landed on my face as my hands were behind my back, so I hit my nose and it was bleeding, and it was bad it was all down my face within seconds.

I kicked and kick Jacobin the eye making him let go but then the other boys start coming closer.

I couldn't stand back up but I managed to get onto my knees so when one of them comes near me I head butt them in the dick making him crumble to the floor I manage to stand up.

I walk out of the bathroom and look to see the last boy helping Jacob.

I then run to the door but I couldn't open it so I kick it to make noise but nothing, no one.

"Leave me get her"

Shit.

I start crying and me throws me to the ground I land on my side and then kicks me in the stomach.

I was screaming in agony but it was all muffled by the tape.

Mattheo PoV-

Everyone is in the great hall except Iris and Jacob.