43. Dread

Iris PoV-

I wake up, and I instantly run to the toilet and be sick the pressure of today is to much for me.

I stop being sick and realise mattheo isn't here.

So I clean myself up and change my clothes.

I don't bother doing my make up today or my hair.

I'm sat on the bed with my head in my knees when mattheo comes in with a tray of food.

I feel myself go pale while he sits on the bed pacing the tray of food in-front of me.

"I brought all your favourite foods your going to need it for today, but eat that and I'm going to go for a shower"

I smile at him and nod.

As soon as he goes into the bathroom he locks the door and I hear the shower turn on.

I go under my bed and grab a box full of random stuff so I dumb it out and I put some of the food into it so it looked like I ate it.

Mattheo PoV-

I saw her face when I walked in with the food I don't understand what's got into her but I'm going to leave it till tomorrow just in case it's the stress

From what's going to happen tonight.

I go into the bathroom and lock the door.

I then wash myself in the shower, I take about 20 minutes.

I get out and get dressed and sort my self out.

I walk into the bed room to see some of the food gone, it put me at ease now knowing she's ate, I thought she was trying to starve her self or anything.

I giggle to myself thinking that she would do that, she's perfect.

"You done with that" I ask her and she nods at me with a smile.

"Come on, come down to the common room we will all stay there till it's time"

She stands up and holds onto my hand while we walk down to the common room.

I sit her on my lap and I cuddle her.

"So the plan is that we go up to the tower at 11:00pm, we'll Iris you have too, we are not allowed except Mattheo because if iris doesn't go through with it mattheo dies" Lorenzo says walking into the common room.

I look at iris and she looked exhausted.

"Let's talk about others stuff for now, take our minds off tonight" I say trying to lighten up the mood.

Iris gives me a kiss on the lips and sits up onto my lap.

We all have a a conversation that last for hours we then put some music on and iris and pansy stand up and start dancing together.

(They dance to 'where have you been' by Rihanna)

They spin each other around smiling not a care in the world, like every problem in the world.

*time skip*

Iris PoV-

I hade 10 minutes before I hade to leave to go up to the tower and I was shitting myself, pacing up and down the room till mattheo stood up.

"It's time to go" we say good bye to everyone and we leave.

I was shaking but I had to remember if I don't do this mattheo dies and he's to important to me.

We get to the tower stairs where we meet with Snape.

"He's up there" snape says

I nod at him and me and mattheo makes our way up the stairs.

And there he was I point my wand at him and step into the middle of the room.

He was told by the railings.

Mattheo stayed to the side because I asked him too.

Dumbledore turns around and looks at me.

Tears start falling down my face.

"I'm so sorry" I says still pointing the wand at him my hand still shaking.

"Iris I can help you just lower your wand"

I lift my sleeve revealing my mark

"You can't, he chose me and if I don't do it mattheo dies, I'm so sorry"

And with that they all appear behind me.

Bellatrix and a few others.

She starts whispering stuff into my ear edging me to do it.

"You have 5 minutes my child or he dies" one of the deatheater grip mattheo and point a wand to his head.

I close my eyes and clear my mind.

I open them "I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Avardar kerdar" (sorry if I spelt it wrong).

A green light hits Dumbledore and he falls off the tower.

I collapse from all the energy that took from me and from the lack of food.

I was still awake but I led on my stomach.

They let mattheo go and he instantly pick me up.

"Are you ok angel"

"Yeah" I say I wasn't but it was just easier to say yes.

"Right love birds be at the manor 10am tomorrow"

They all disappear and I break down into tears.

He picks me up bridal style and brings me into the common room.

Mattheo PoV-

I bring her back and as soon as we get into the common she passes out.

"Is she ok" Draco says walking over.

"I'm not sure she said she was but then broke down crying then when we walked though the doors she passed out" I say in response.

"Take her to bed and we will figure it out in the morning" pansy says

"Oh yeah about that guys we have to be at the manor before 10am" I say they all nod and I take iris up to bed.

I change her clothes and tuck both of us into bed.

A/N

Yeah don't know what to say about this.

Short chapter bc I just wanted it to be about the killing.

971 words