29. A test?

Iris PoV-

I tried woke up the my mark burning, and I was shitting myself, I jumped out of bed from between Theo and mattheo and I was walking up and down the room.

He knows, shit.

Both of the boys wake up and look at each other then back at me.

"What you doing love" asked Theo

"My mark, it's burning, he knows"

I saw there faces drop and they look at there mark and seen it's red they are getting called as well.

We had to get ready but I took as long as possible, everyone else was ready apart for me.

"Iris come on, I know you don't want to go but I promise you he will not lay a finger on you" mattheo says crouched in front of me.

The urge just to hurry my face in his chest, I miss him, but not like that because he is here I miss our relationship.

I put my shoes on and we go to the manor, I felt my throat go all soar and tight.

My mother opened the door and gave a pitiful look and smiled at us.

We are all stood out side of the door when I couldn't do it anymore so I try to creep away by backing up, when I back up into someone.

Mattheo.

"Come on angel"

He grabs my hand and I don't pull away, we all walk in and all eyes are on me.

"Iris sit here" Voldemort says I take a deep breath and sit right next to him.

"Right I've called this meeting because Jacob has been found dead, and the killer is her" he said pointing at me I was sweating.

Mattheo PoV-

I could see her face she was pale, and she looked like she was going to pass out, I wish I could have her in my arms.

"But there will be no punishments, and the reason for that was, this was all a test, your first task was taking too long I've gave it to someone else and you showed your loyalty to my son"

All our faces showed to the same expression, confused.

"And the reason it took so long was because I didn't think you would do it"

Iris PoV-

I've zoned out at this point all of that for a fucking loyalty test, I've been through hell, but at least I don't have to do that other task but now he knows I can kill, what if he makes me do it more.

I couldn't hear anything anymore I just stood up and started walking where I fell and blacked out.

Draco PoV-

She was zoned out, I knew what she was thinking I was looking in her mind and she's hurt.

She stood up and everyone went silent and then she passed out, I go to stand to go and see her but my father pulls me back.

Thankfully mattheo ran up to her and pulled her into his arms.

It's so obvious they still like each other but won't emit it.

TIME SKIP THEY ARE BACK AT HOGWARTS AND IRIS STILL HASNT WOKE UP AND EVEYONE IS IN HER DORM WAITING FOR HER.

Iris PoV-

I woke up in my dorm with everyone around me, my head was pounding and then everything that has happened came flooding back.

I didn't open my eyes so they still think I'm asleep.