08. First time

Iris pov -

I wake up but I'm not in Mattheo or my dorm, I don't know who's dorm this was but who ever it was I'm guessing was in the bathroom as I hear the shower turn off.

a figure walks out "Theo?" I was so confused, why was I in his dorm "hi darlin" a sudden wave of sickness and I jump up and rush to the bathroom and sick in the toilet.

I can't remember half of last night the last thing I remember is taking a pill the rest of the night is a blur.

"you ok darlin" I look up from the toilet to see he's stood in the door frame. "why am I in your dorm" "because you was very drunk on something which your going to tell me later, but it was either this or you ended up in some random boys dorm".

I stand up from the floor "thank you, I think I should go back to my dorm now though" as I go to walk out Theo stands in front of me, "not until you tell me what you took" "It's none of your business now move".

I push him out of the way and ran to mine. I go for a shower and then I get dressed but I was hoping to skip breakfast so I was sat on my bed trying to remember what happened last night, when there a knock at my door.

I get up from my bed and open the door, shit It's Theo and Mattheo.

they barged there way in and Theo shut's the door and stands in front of it. "right your going to tell me what the fuck you took last night" Mattheo says walking closer to me causing me to hit my back against the wall behind me.

"like I told him It's none of your business" he grips me by the neck "tell me, now" "I don't know I can't remember and that's the truth" he looks deeply into my eye's "can you let go of me now I have class"

he let's go of my neck and Theo moved out my way and I left. I wasn't going to class I was going to Fred and George I want another pill, just so I can forget everything.

"George?" I whisper walking into there the Gryffindor common room. they both come around the corner with a little smirk on there face "how can we help you darlin" "can I have the pill you gave me last night".

me digs around in his pocket and hands me a little bag with a pill in it "anything else love" "no thank you" I leave and run up to the astronomy tower.

I was just about to put the pill in my mouth when I see Mattheo come in.

he just looks at me I quickly put the pill in my mouth and I swallow it. "what the fuck are you doing spit it out" I shake my head and open my mouth to show him I swallowed the pill he comes over to me and pick me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Mattheo put me down now" he ignores me until we get back to his dorm he throws me on the bed and locks the door. 

"what did you take Iris" "a drug" he looks at me and starts to walk over to me, I stand up from his bed, "what type" I laugh in his face and just sit on his bed "molly" he seemed to look more angry "why the fuck would you take that".

I didn't want to tell him, I don't like him seeing me weak so I look down  at the ground to avoid contact "angel look at me" I don't I keep my eye's on the floor.

he lifts my chin up with his finger, "fine, I wanted to forget about everything this stupid fucking mark, Draco, just everything", "talk to me angel don't do that shit again, promise me" "i promise" he looks up at me at my eye's then my lips.

he grabs me by my neck and kisses me I kissed him back, he grabbed the back of my thighs and wrapped them around his torso and led us on his bed.

he grabs the bottom of my top "can I?" I nod "I need words angel" "yes" me takes off my top leaving me in my bra, he takes a second to look at my body.

I take my chance to unbutton his top and take it off. he then joins our lips together again, he runs his hand up my thigh making me let out small moans.

he pulls off my skirt and he takes off his trousers and now I'm left in my bra and my underwear, he was left in his boxers.

he runs his hand along my inner thigh and then slips to fingers into my underwear, teasing my entrance, "Mattheo" "yes angel" "please" is all I mange to get out.

with that he pumps to fingers in and out of me causing me to moan, I quickly cover my mouth with my hand "don't do that angel I want everyone to here how much of a slut you are for me" he pins my hands above my head and now my back was starting to arch.

I started to feel a knot form in my stomach "Mattheo i think" before I could finish my sentence he takes his fingers out and smirks at me "what are you doing" "you can't cum unless I say so".

he pulls down his pants and when I saw his dick I gasped "oh shit I forgot your a virgin, i's fine if i's to soon" "Mattheo just fuck me".

he laughed and started to kiss me roughly again and brings the tip to my entrance "I will go slow and easy as it's your first time".

I nod and let out a loud moan when he pushes it in side of my but not all of him as I wasn't ready.

"look at you, your a little slut for me isn't that right angel" I nod not being able to form a sentence.

I start to feel the knot in my stomach again "Mattheo I'm going to cum" "hold it for a bit longer angel" my back starts to arch and I let out loud moans "please Mattheo" "fine you've been a good girl, cum for me" I reach my high and I start panting and not long after I feel a warm liquid fill me up Mattheo finished as well.

he falls down next to me and kisses my forehead "you did so well" I was out of breath and very tired.

I try to get up to go for a pee but as soon as I stand up my leg's give way and I land straight on my face, Mattheo laughs at me.

Mattheo pov-

she tried to get out of bed to go to the bathroom but her leg's give way and she fell straight on her face, I couldn't help but laugh, she turns and looks at me with an angry expression.

"I'm sorry angel let me help you" I pick her up bridal style and I sit her on the side while I fill the bath up so we could wash our self's and have some after care.

after the bath was full I put her in and I sat behind her and I started to wash her hair and kiss her down her neck. " you may be a little sore tomorrow but that's about it nothing to worry about, and you was amazing angel for that being your first time".

she turns her head and kisses me I can see she was blushing.

after we got out i gave her my clothes to get changed into she looked so cute in my clothes and we got into bed and we both fell asleep not long after.

A/N

sorry if the smut is shit I've never done anything like that but i will try and get better at it.

wow Mattheo and Iris can this turn into something or was this just a fuck for Mattheo.

1385 words.