27. An explanation 

Mattheo PoV-

It was the morning and we all sat in the common room except Iris.

We had class but decided to skip as we all needed to talk and I needed to tell them about last night.

"Something wrong with Iris" mattheo said

"Well yeah mate she's not going to be dancing on rainbows you broke up with her"

Only me and Draco knew what was actually going on but me mainly because I knew about what her father did and what happened while she was at the manor.

"No shit, but last night she got drunk to another level and she smoked weed and I'm pretty sure she had molly, but also I think Adrian and his friends did something to her because before I found her she was running

Away and she passed out when she ran into me and then I see them coming from where she was"

"They better of not touched my sister, I swear to fuck"

Draco was mad he never really gets protective unless it's pansy because we've been friends with her for ages and obviously Iris now aswell.

Iris PoV-

I woke up in a sweat but only because I wanted something and I know I shouldn't but I wanted molly, I hated who I was turning into.

I sat up and was instantly sick everywhere, then I sobbed.

I remember 3 guys trying it on with me but I don't know who.

I needed to get some air so I clean everything up and I sort myself out as I was in the same outfit from yesterday.

I then walk down to the common room expecting everyone to be in classes but no of course they are there.

Mattheo, Draco, Theo, Enzo and pansy sat there was stare at me as I walk in.

"Iris come here" Draco said but I ignored him.

I go to open the door when I get slammed into it by Draco, he was holding me neck making it hard to breathe.

"Draco stop"

"What the fuck was you doing last night taking drugs"

"I can't breathe, and I can do whatever the fuck I want"

Mattheo pushes Draco off of me and I go to leave but mattheo slams it shut.

"Come on sit"

"No, now let me go"

"You need to talk to us about everything and you need to tell them everything"

"No mattheo I don't, you don't own me and I can handle myself, now move"

I push him but he doesn't move.

"Iris please"

"Fuck you"

I say to mattheo with tears in my eyes and I go and sit with everyone but I curl up into a ball and silently cry.

Mattheo and Draco also sit down but I don't raise my head.

"Speak to us Iris we are here to help"

Theo says rubbing my back, but I shake my head I really didn't.

I need a splif right now.

"Iris I'm going to tell them about Jacob"

My head shot up as I looked at mattheo but no matter what I said he would I it anyway.

And I put my head back down and I can here them gasp as he telling it.

Then Draco speaks up "wait father did that to you"