38. Halloween

A/N

On Halloween they don't really wear anything fancy, they all dress up like this

Iris PoV-

"What are we going to do today then"

I asked, we was all sat downstairs and pansy was here today as well.

"We could go to smuggle house party, I know someone" Lorenzo said sitting up

We all agreed as we could never say no to a party, we already agreed on matching with our outfits.

It was already quite late as we all slept in as it was our last day at the manor before we go back to school tomorrow.

I was really excited though as we was having a Halloween party in our common room and me and mattheo have already picked out our outfit for

Tomorrow and we looked sexy.

We go and get ready and I help mattheo do his make up.

I put a strap on and put a gun in it and then my wand on the inside of my thigh where it was hidden.

"Jesus you are sexy" mattheo says walking up to me.

We kiss and we walk down the stairs to where everyone was waiting for us.

We walk out the door and I go before mattheo, and he smacks my ass

I look back at him "I'm going to need to beat a lot of guys off you tonight"

I playfully roll my eyes and he grips onto my waist and guides me to the taxi.

We all had to take the taxi as the house party was in the mugger world.

We all get in and out our masks on.

After a while we arrive, me and pansy get out together and we walk towards the door.

The door was open, there was people everywhere outside and inside.

We all kept our masks on as we walk in.

Me and pansy go straight towards the drink.

"Hey pretty girls, you here alone?"

"No they are with us" mattheo says coming up behind me and Draco coming up behind pansy holding our waists.

We all get a drink and we have many people hitting on us even girls hitting on mattheo, it made me so jealous.

So far it was so fun we was having a lot of fun dancing and drinking.

"I'm going to get another drink I'll be back now" I say to mattheo he nods at me.

I turn around and walk over to where the alcohol was and I grab the bottle of vodka and pour it in a cup.

As I put the bottle down I feel someone rap their hands around me, I turn around expecting to see mattheo but no, it was the boy from earlier when we first came in.