26. Jealously

Iris PoV-

I didn't sleep last night this mattheo and I breaking up, Jacob is haunting me and I just feel so drained.

Classes start today as it's Monday but I'm not going I can't, I can't control my tears.

I'm still lead in bed I have no energy to get out of bed or to do anything for that matter.

No one knows what actually happened except mattheo which i regret a lot as we ain't even together and when we was he even used Jacob against me.

So I've decided I'm not telling any my business again.

But I do miss mattheo a lot he was everything to me and I wish he was here with me but I fucked all up.

My life has gone to shit.

Mattheo PoV-

Its 11am and Iris hasn't showed up for any of her classes so far.

I needed to check on her I don't care if she needs space I'm not letting her isolate herself.

It's lunch time and she don't come down for food so I grab a few things and put it in a tray and I walk up to her dorm.

I knock on the her dorm and no answer I try to open it but it's locked.

"Angel I have a tray of food for you"

"Go away mattheo"

She sounded tired and upset.

"Just open the door please don't isolate yourself"

She don't answer me.

"Ok I will leave the tray here for you I will leave"

I put the tray down and left maybe she wasn't ready to see me and I can completely understand.

I miss her so much, I miss her touch, I crave her touch but we both fucked each other over yesterday.

I shouldn't of broke up with her she needs someone right now and I left her.

Iris PoV-

I didn't eat the food i just threw it away so he though I ate it I had no appetite right now.

But pansy came up to me after classes telling me she knew me and mattheo broke up basically the whole school knows

But she told me there a party tonight and I need to come.

Which I will get my mind off everything with drink and weed could also try something new.

I was going to wear the sexiest dress I can find, I want to kiss some boys maybe even shag one, I'm not delicate and I can do what I want with my body.

The party starts at 7 and it's currently 5 so I'm going to start to get ready.