33. Surprise

Mattheo PoV-

I made sure she was asleep before I went back downstairs to tell them about my plan for tomorrow.

I knew she loved Disney, rapunzel in particular, so what if for the rest of this week we go to Disney land, because next week is Halloween and I have stuff I want to do with her and plus the day after is school and there always a Halloween party.

This was such short notice but we only had to pay for our rooms as we could either fly there on our brooms or apart there.

Everyone was still awake except for pansy so I guess this could be a surprise for her too.

I tell the guys my plan and what happened to Iris, and they were more than happy.

It was 1am but we needed to pack, and I needed to pack Iris, while Draco needed to do pansy.

As there no plane we need to go on we can leave when we want to but I want to make the most of it as we only have 6 days there.

We all agreed on leaving at 9am so it gives us time to rest as well as it was now 2am.

We all go to bed and I cuddle with Iris and shortly fall asleep.

Iris PoV-

I wake up and it 7am, mattheo wasn't in bed but I could hear him in the shower so I just wait for him to come out.

I notice that the room feels different, empty but I didn't know why.

I hear the water turn off and shortly mattheo walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist hanging low.

"Eyes are up here angel"

We both giggle and he gets dressed.

"I need you ready before 9 please angel"

"Why?"

"Surprise"

I remember him saying we was going out today but why so early.

I take a quick shower and I do my hair, some light make up and a cute but casual outfit.

How I would image it, and also her suitcase aswell.

I finish up and walk downstairs where I see a load of suitcases.

"What's all this" I ask mattheo.

"Ok so everyone is here so I can tell you now, I know how much you like rapunzel so for the rest of this week we are all going to Disney land"

"Wait what" I hear a voice from behind mattheo it was pansy, she didn't know either.

"Yes darling, we organised it last night when both of you were sleeping" Draco says to pansy.

I kiss mattheo and pansy kisses and Draco.

"We need to apart there and our stuff will arrive shortly"