44. Never ending

Iris PoV-

I wake up about 8am and mattheo wasn't here and I was in my dorm, my head was hurting me a lot and my body was aching.

I stand up and almost fall but I catch myself, I go to the bathroom to go and clean myself up.

I start to get dressed for the day I can't even remember what day it is.

I walk out and into the common room with only one thing in my mind and that is what happened last night.

I go and sit on the sofa not knowing everyone was looking at me.

"IRIS" I hear someone shout and that's when I look up and to see all eyes on me.

"You ok?" Draco asks and I nod my head with a slight smile.

I wasn't but it's to much to explain.

Mattheo then walks in and looks at me.

"Your up?" He says to me while walking over.

"No shit" I say back

He rolls his eyes and looks at everyone.

"You all ready?" And eveyone nods yes

"Ready for what" I ask

"We all have to go to the manor so come on" mattheo says I don't know why he's being like this I just been through shit but he couldn't care less.

"Oh ok" I say in a sad tone.

We all stand together and apart in font of the manor well everyone but pansy and the other two because they ain't a death eater.

So we walk in side I still very tired and hurting from yesterday but no one seemed to care.

We go into the hall where everyone else is as usual and they all start clapping.

Voldemort comes up to me and grabs me by my shoulders.

"Dumbledore is dead all thanks to this girl" everyone starts clapping again except the boys.

We all sit down and the meeting starts.

"So as we all know now Dumbledore is dead and we have access to Hogwarts, but I have come up with an idea, we will attack Hogwarts and kill anyone who gets in our way, we will do this until Harry Potter surrenders himself to me"

"When will we attack?" One of the death eaters ask.
"In a few months when we all have some more training"

I felt myself zone out, he wants up to go to war against my friends.

What about pansy, fuck.

The meeting ends but we get ordered to stay here for a few days as we need to be trained.

What if one of us dies in this battle I wouldn't be mad if it was me, my life is just a load of shit anyway but is any of the boys died like mattheo I don't know what I would do.

"Mattheo?" I say in a low voice.

"Yes angel"

"What if we- we die?" I say while looking down.

He pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head, "I will protect you angel no one will hurt you"

"I will protect you to mattheo I can't live without you"

We stand there for a few minutes till my mother and father come around the corner to greet us.

"Oh my babies, how are you" my mother says hugging me and Draco.

"We are fine" Draco says and I nod to approve.

My father just stood there with the look of disgust on his face.