11. The task

Iris pov -
I wake up with Mattheo still led next to me but I couldn't stop thinking about when I need to do today it was playing on my mind all night I hardly got any sleep.

I mange to sneak out of bed without Mattheo noticing and I get ready and I go and see Draco as he is the only one who knows about it because I wasn't allowed to tell anyone else.

I get to Draco dorm and I knock on his door "come in" his voice calls out from the other side of the door. I walk in and he is led on his bed reading a bed, "what, wrong" "I have to do the task today or I will get tortured" it made me sick even thinking about it.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that, I can help you" "no you can't, other wise I still get hurt, I will do it before the party in a few hours which is in the griffindore common room"

He just nods and I walk off and I go to the tower and I wait in the corner waiting for my time to do my task. I felt sick to my stomach and I felt like I was going to have a panic attack and I just left Mattheo without any warning.

Mattheo pov -

I wake up with Iris gone she isn't nowhere in my room, where was she, there was no note nothing, so I decided I was going to get dressed and go to Draco dorm first I know we ain't as close but it's his twin so he must know.

I get to his dorm and knock harshly cause I'm worried "come in", I walk in and Draco just looks at me with a confused look, "can I help you?" "Where is Iris" he looks at me with a smirk "why" he making me frustrated "because I want to see her I woke up and she wasn't there" " you slept with my sister?" He seemed to get angry but it made me giggle.

"Calm down mate, do u know where she is" "yes" he said bluntly "well where" " I can't say, I'm not allowed".

"I swear if you handed her to the lord again I will kill you" "no, no I didn't but she will be back soon". He wasn't helping me so I walked out and slammed the door shut and walked off still looking for Iris.

Iris pov -

I've been up here for about an hour or two now. My heart drops when I hear someone walk up the steps, shit it was Dumboldore this is my chance I come out of the darkness and walk up behind him and I raise my wand, and as I raise my wand I'm surrounded by deaf eaters.

I look to my left and see Draco he looked pale. "Come on child, do it we haven't got all day", I felt tears in my eyes I look up to my victim and he shows a gentle smile "do it" his words took me back.

"On the count of 5" belitrix came up to my ear, "5" my hand starts to shake like crazy "4" I can feel a tear drip down my face "3" my breathing is spreading up "2" she says with a giggle "1 do it now" before I could do anything someone jumps in front of me and kills Dumledore, shit.

I look up to see it was Mattheo, no why. "Mattheo what did you do, you don't understand why you just did" he looked at me with no expression, I couldn't read his face but he just grabs my arm and drags me away "she you soon child" beltrix says and I know what she means.

He drags me to his dorm and locks the door and slams the fist into the door " Mattheo, why did you do that, you don't understand what is going to happen to me now he going to hurt me" he turns around and walks up me and pins me to the wall by my throat.

"What are you playing at, why didn't you tell me" I tell him everything and now me walking up and down the room dragging his fingers through his hair, "I'm sorry if I knew" I cut him off, I walk up to him and cup his face "it's fine Mattheo it won't be for long a day maybe but I'll be back and I'm here now so let's not think about it" he nods but I know he still thinking about it.

"Anyway there is a party get ready so we can go" he nods again and walks to his closet and pulls out a dress and look at him very confused, "for you to wear tonight"

This is the dress.

I loved it I looked at his and kissed him on the check and he blushed a little "thanks you" he hands it to me and I run into the bathroom to get changed.

When I come out his jaw drops and his eyes trail up and down my body, a smirk spreads across his face.

He was wearing a black button down top and black jeans, "you look cute Mattheo" "so do you Angel, you ready?" I nod and he links my arm and we walk to the party together.

When we walk in the music was blasting and the lights were flashing quickly, we walk over to the sofa where everyone else was and sit down, as I sit down, Mattheo pulled me onto his lap, I look down at him and he smirks but no one seemed to care.

We talk for a bit and I get bored and decide to get up to get a drink but as I try to stand Mattheo drags me back "what, let go" "no Angel sit" "I want to get a drink and I will come back" he let's go, he smacks my ass as I walk away and I look back to see he is smirking.

I walk over to the bar and get a drink and down it and then I order another one, while I'm waiting for another one I feel someone sit next to me "hello, pretty" it was Adrian, "what do you want" " I need you to come with me princess" "ew no go away".

As I turn to walk away he grips me by my neck "the lord wants you" my heart drops into my stomach and I was speechless "I- I will go tomorrow morning" "No now", he try's to pull you with him but you bite his arm and and I run back to Mattheo.

He looks at me confused and taps his lap telling me to sit back down, I look away and see Fred and George, "I will be back now" I walk over and sit next to them In between them, they both look at me with a smirk.

"How can I help you, gorgeous" "got any weed" they look at me and laugh while handing me two splifs "make them last you" I hug them both say thank you and run off I a hurry. I go to the balcony in a hurry and light up my splif.

I take a long drag and let the smoke fall out of my mouth, I was trying to clear my mind, the dark lord want to see me and that can only mean one thing, after a while I finish it and I just stand there letting the wind go through my hair.

All of a sudden someone comes up behind me and puts a cloth over my mouth and everything goes dark.

Mattheo pov -

It's been a while and I haven't see Iris in a while so I get up and look around for her but still no sight, I walk over to George and Fred to ask them.

"Hey have you seen Iris" they look at me and at eachother "she came got some weed and left to smoke it I think" I walk off with out saying any more, she's high and she's not here where the fuck is she.

I don't know why I'm being like this, she should just be a quick fuck but there something about her something that makes me want her, for her to be mine and for only me to touch her no one else.

A/N

Who was it, where she going, is it the dark lord, will Mattheo find her and he'll her.

1346 words