49. Years later/ the end

Iris PoV-

It's now 10 years and me and mattheo are married with 1 little girl her name is ruby riddle, she is now 2 and she looks so much like mattheo me and mattheo are doing really well we live in a massive house.

Mattheo is amazing with ruby and it's so cute.

Draco PoV-

Me and pansy are engaged and are getting married next year we have two children together they are twins.

The one is a boy and his name is Joseph Malfoy.

And a the other is a girl called Lily-may Malfoy.

Me and pansy live in the malfoy manor with my mum but she is always going on holidays.

Enzo PoV-

Me and Mia didn't stay together for long after the war we went our own ways but me and Layla got very close and we are now married.

We have 2 children, 1 which was Theo's and it was a boy and his name is Theo, we named him after him and we had another boy named Oliver.

Iris PoV-

We have all been through so much and we are now very happy.

Me and mattheo have been doing so good and I have a supprise for him.

"Mattheo come here a second"

"Ok angel"

After all this time he still calls me angel.

"What did u need?" Mattheo asks

I hand him this box and I tell him to open it.

I watch his face closely.

"Fuck off, are u serious?.... Your pregnant again?" He says with a massive smile on his face.

"Yes" I squeal.

He picks me and spins me around putting me and down and going into a long lasting kiss.

"We find out the gender in 1 hour so go and get ready while I go and get ruby dressed"

He runs off and goes and gets dressed.

We get in the car and drive to the muggle hospital and we are sitting in the waiting room to get called

"What do you hope for love" I ask mattheo

"Well I don't mind either but I would really like a boy, but if it's another girl I wouldn't be mad"

"Me too"

We kiss and my name gets called.

I lay down on the bed and I lift my top over my belly.

The nurse put this cold jell into my stomach and uses this machine which I don't quick understand because with ruby we didn't go to a muggle hospital.

"Your baby's looks very health nothing out of the ordinary, would you like to know it's gender?"

"Yes please" I say back to the nurse.

"Ok... so you are having... twin boys"

"Wait what their is two"

"Yes ma'ma you are having twin boys"

I look at mattheo and he looks over the moon.

"I'm so happy I love you so much" mattheo says kissing my forehead.

We leave the hospital and we ring all our friends telling them the news and they were very happy for us.

*few months later*

Our sons have arrived on 25th June.

Me and mattheo chose and name each
I chose to name baby 1 prince-Sirius riddle and mattheo named baby 2 Archie riddle.

They all get his last name as when we got married I took his name as pansy would be taking Dracos.

Their cute little family.

A/N

This is the last chapter thank all so much for all the support.

❤️