42. Nightmare

Iris PoV-

Me and mattheo fell asleep after the very long shag sesh we had.

Your worthless iris nobody will want you.

Your a killer Iris and you know it.

KILLER

I wake up from a nightmare it was Jacob and Adrian.

I was drenched in sweat so I decided to go for a bath.

I get off the bed trying not to wake up mattheo but I fail.

"Where you going it's 4am"

"I had a nightmare and I'm sweating so I'm going for a bath"

He just hums and falls back asleep and I walk to the bathroom and strip and fill the bath up I put some bubble bath in it too.

I put my hair up not needing to wash it, so I throw it up into a messy bun and I slide into the bath letting the warmth fill up my body.

I close my eyes and see me killing Adrian but I don't feel guilty because what he did to me and what he's probably did to other girls.

I stay in for a good few hours and I get out as the water was cold now.

I get out and rap myself up in my towel the door was still locked and I watched the bath water go down the drain.

I look at myself in the mirror and I was disgusted with my reflection.

I've gained weight, and I needed to lose it instantly.

I look down at my thighs and I see some stretch marks, I run my fingers over it and a tear slips out, I've never had these before, it's because all I've been doing

Is sitting around and eating, but I couldn't focus on this I need to kill Dumbledore as well.

I hate what my life has came too, I love mattheo and my friends but that's only part of my life I'm living for.

I come back to my senses out of my thoughts and go into the bedroom to get some clothes but I wasn't going to get changed in the bedroom.

Mattheo was awake now he was sat up against the headboard reading.

He sees me walks in and puts the book down and smiles and me, I give him a little one back.

I grab my clothes and start walking back into the bathroom.

"Where you going?" He asks

"In the bathroom to get changed"

"Why you always get changed in here"

"Because I need a toilet as well, and it's just easier" I walk into the bathroom and shut the door locking it.

I didn't want him to see my body what if he doesn't like me like this, what if he finds me disgusting now.

I get changed into something simple and do my make up, throw my hair into a messy bun and I leave.

Mattheo wasn't there anymore so I go down to the common room where everyone was eating breakfast.

I sit down next to mattheo he hugs me tight and kisses my forehead, he then hands me a piece of toast.

"I'm not hungry thank you though" I say with a smile on my face handing it back to him.

TW eating disorder
If you find this topic sensitive skip to where I say end of Tw.
If you struggle with anything, like self harm, eating disorder or anything I mention in this book feel free to message me.