Chapter 1

Tamila's pov

*the alarm goes off*
Its 5 o'clock in morning, time to get and get my day started. But I dont feel like getting up I'm so tired. "Im just gonna sleep another 15 minutes" i thought to myself, before I could close my eyes *beep beep beep* the stupid alarm goes off again. I get up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff and then off to the kitchen to prepare lunch for my kids.
As im walking out the bathroom I almost got a heart attack, there was Orian sitting on my bed,"hi mommy"he said in a sleepy voice"good morning baby, why are you up so early " I asked him,"I had a nightmare and know I can't sleep"he said ,"ok lets go to the kitchen"I said.

I put my robe on and we went downstairs, turned on some cartoons for him to watch while I prepared their lunch . it is now 7 o'clock and the kids are supposed to be awake, Orian fell asleep on the couch, I'm done making  breakfast and their lunches are all packed. Now I'm gonna go check if the girls are up,I knock on Tori's door ,I get no answer so I opened the door and went in ,this girl is still asleep,we have less than an hour to prepare for school."Tori, Tori get up" I  shouted shaking her leg "I don't want to get up" she said "you have to get up you know how long you take to get ready"I said to her ."ok , ok I'm up"she said , then I went to Tailya's room I knocked on the door "come in " she shouted
"Good morning sweetie" I was just coming check if your up" I said "yeah I just have to pack my bag and I'm done" she said "ok breakfast is ready you can come down when your done" I said " thanks mom" she said " your wekcome sweetie" I said to her. Now its time to check on Tamaya, I walked in and she was sitting on the bed "good morning bady "I said
"Good morning mommy" she said "did you sleep well last night" - "yes" she said excitedly, "are you excited for school today " I asked
"YES today is show and tell "she said jumping on the bed "ok now come on we have get ready for school " I said, going to lift her off the bed "mama can you carry me"she said "I carried you for 9 months" I  said "please mama, please, please, please "she said batting her eyes "ok fine come on " I said as I carried her to the bathroom.

*20 minutes later*

I am done getting  ready and the kids went down for breakfast as we're finishing up I realized something, "where is Tori?"I asked "she didn't come down yet" Tailya spoke, "WHAT"I said in an angry tone, "we have 45 to get to school "i said walking up to her room, to find her sleeping "get up " I said smacking her hard on her leg "WHAT THE FUH-"she started to say before realizing I was standing there "yeah go ahead and finish what you were about to say" I said looking in her eyes,she flew out of the bed "I'm sorry I thought it was Tailya "she said in a nervous tone. "You have 20minutes to get ready or you'll walk to school" I said before walking out of the room.

Tori's pov

I'm laying here dreaming, all of sudden I was awakened by a sharp pain in my leg I was just about to shout out the 'f' word but then I opened my eyes and saw my mom standing there. I flew out of the bed before she could hit me again,she told me I had 20minutes to get ready or I'll walk to school. Hearing her say that I rushed to the bathroom to get ready, I can't walk to school ,my school is 30 minutes drive from here imagine how long it'll be on foot. I'm done getting ready and I look out the window and saw my sisters getting in the car, I ran downstairs and saw my brother and my mom walking out the door, "I'm done "I said grabbing my lunch box running towards them. We get in the car and my tummy start grumbling, I try to sit still so nobody notices. But of course my big mouth sister notices. "Why do you look so tense" she chuckled, "aww, sweeping boodie's hungry" my mom said in a baby voice, "it's not funny"i said pulling my hood over my head, we continued driving first stop, my brother's preschool we sat in the car as my mom took him in. Next stop my baby sister Tamaya's school, and last me and Tailya we both attend the same high school, and our mom just happens to be a teacher there. As we are getting out of the car my mom hands me a sandwich and a juice box,"I knew you wouldn't  get to eat breakfast so I got you this" she said "thanks mom your a life saver"I said hugging her then we left for our classes.

Tamila's pov

The bell just  rang and my students arrived for maths class, I was just about to exlain ' factorization of quadratic equations'  when I heard the door open " good morning" principal Anderson said"good morning principal Anderson" the class replied, "you can com in" he said looking at the door, then  this tall, chocolate, sexy baldheaded man comes in.
"Ok everyone this is Mr Daniel Mann he's a new teacher here and he will be assisting Ms Vaughn in mathematics, english 'a' and 'b', integrated science and home economics. You can feel free to ask him any question during your next class" principal Anderson said, after that, they walked over to my table"Ms Vaughn this is Mr Mann ,Mr Mann this is Ms Vaughn" Mr Anderson said, "hi nice to meet you" I said smiling,
"Nice to meet you too you have a very beautiful smile " he said "thank you "I replied "you'll have time to catch up later but I have to show you around the rest of the school" Mr Anderson said "bye everyone bye son " Daniel said "bye dad" dj replied as they left ,"that's your dad DJ "I asked him, "yes" he replied
"Ok guys let continue"I said.

*few hours later the bell just rang school's over*

"Ok guys don't forget complete your homework on (page 87) and please remember to walk with your stuff for the experiment tomorrow, class dismissed" I said packing up, "bye miss Vaughn" the students said as they walked out the door, bye guys I replied, I'm walking to the parking lot ,Tori was already there waiting on me, we sat in the car and waited for Tailya to come out "so mama I heard you have a new teachers assistant and he's fine too"Tori said, "yes I do"I said, "I replied, "I think he likes you "she said, "girl please, and what would make you think that"I asked,"I seen the way he was looking at you,he got the lazy eyes"she said sarcastically making us both laugh "whatever"I said. We sat in the car talking 10 minutes later I saw Tailya walking up to  the car with DJ ,"look who finally decided to come out" Tori said in an annoyed voice,"I had to turn in my assignment to miss Kendall" Tailya said, "mama I want to ask you something, you know me and DJ are  partners for the science project right, I was wondering if he could come over on saturday so we can work on our project" she said "of course he can come if its ok with his dad " I said "thanks miss Vaughn ,bye guys " he said walking away "bye DJ " we all said in unison."hurry up and get in the car so we can go pick up your brother and sister" I told Tailya then we left.

Daniel's pov

We just picked up my daughter from school, now we are on our way home,"so how was your day Kenn"I asked her," it was great i made a new friend her is Tamaya"she said, "Tamaya , that name sounds familiar what's her last name" DJ said, "Vaughn, Tamaya Vaughn " she answered,"oh that's Ms Vaughn's daughter" he said"how Manny kids does she have" I asked him "4, one boy three girls" he said"wow"_"by the way I can go over to Ms Vaughn's house on Saturday me and Tailya have science project to complete" he asked"sure no problem"I already asked Ms Vaughn"he said "ok good "I replied.

*at home*

Dj's pov

I'm home relaxing I have 5 minutes before its time to do my homework.
*5 minutes past*
I'm doing my homework and im having trouble solving this one problem,I was going to call my dad but he's in a call, so I decided to call Ms Vaughn.

*calling Ms Vaughn*

"Hello Ms Vaughn"

"Hello DJ ,how can I help you"

"You know the questions you give us on page 87 "

"Yeah what about it"

"I'm having some problems with the  questions"

"Do you want me to explain it again"

"Yes please"

"Ok so in order to solve you use the last two epressions on the equation. So you find a number that when you multiply it, its equal to the last expression and when add it, its equal to the second to last expression, then you expand. Once your finish expanding, you group the like terms."

"I understand now, thanks Ms Vaughn"

"Your welcome sweetie"

"Bye see you at school tomorrow"

"Bye"

*end of call*

💖this is the end of this chapter stay tuned for the next chapter🖐