someone from the past

Daniel's pov

I woke up this morning feeling amazing after last night's session in the shower I stretched over to Tam's side of the bed and she was nowhere to be found I sat up in the bed and I could smell food through from the door since it cracked a little so I figured Tam was cooking breakfast so I went to bathroom brushed my teeth and headed downstairs. As I was walking into the kitchen a saw tam standing infront of the stove coming in a short red sheer robe that was barely covering her ass.

 As I was walking into the kitchen a saw tam standing infront of the stove coming in a short red sheer robe that was barely covering her ass

She didn't even have any panties or a bra on. My Dick instantly got hard from just looking at her. I couldn't help it I drop my boxers just enough to get my duck out and started stroking my hard dick I couldn't help it and walked up to her and.....

Tamila's pov

Im in the kitchen cooking breakfast for me and Daniel I could see him out the corner of my eye he was stroking his dick causing me to get wet but I just continued making my pancakes as I am making the pancakes he walks up behind me lifts my robe up and slips in catching me off guard i drop the spatula on the counter unable to think straight because he was pounding me so fast I was unable to speak I had my mouth open like a fish.

"What's wrong babygirl" he said.

"Ah-AHHH SHIT" I moaned as I cum on his dick he slowed down his pace and I turned off the stove he kissed me in my neck before he pulled out and went to sit at the table I fixed our plates and took them to the table. I place his plate in front of him and went to sit in chair opposite him.

"What are you doing come sit right here"he said as he took his boxers off stroking his erected dick.

"Ok" I said going over to his side taking a seat on his lap as  I slid down on his manhood. I put a piece of bacon in my mouth and started whining my hip on his Dick while he was rubbing my clit with one hand and the other hand was playing with my nipples I was moaning uncontrollably from all the pleasure I was receiving.

"Ugh" I moaned. He turned me around to face him as I was still whining my hips on his manhood.

He took the syrup  and poured it all over my boobs and started messaging them while he kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth before he pulled out of kiss and started sucking on my beast.

"Mmm yes" I moaned. After he made sure he got all of the syrup off of my breast he kissed me again before he spoke.

"Why don't we take this upstairs" he said.

"But what about the food bae" I asked.

"You wanna to sit here and eat or you wanna get that fat juicy Pussy fucked" he asked.

"The food can wait" I answered. As soon as I said that he picked me up carrying me to our room and he took my robe off throwing it across the room.

"Get on the bed and arch" he said I get on the bed on all fours and arch as deep as I can.

"Damn this a nice view" he said smacking my ass.

Daniels's pov

Tam's ass looks amazing and I could tell she's ready by the way her honey pot is dripping. I smacked her ass a few time before I slip in, her Pussy was so tight.

"Ugh shit mmm" she moaned as I was going in and out of her at a slow pace but after a few minutes I pick up the the pace.

"AHHH FUCK YES BABY UGH " she moaned gripping the sheets.

"Who's pussy is this" i asked.

"I-it-its yo-yo-yours" she stuttered.

"What's my name" i asked.

"Ugh FUCK" she shouted.

"What's my name" I asked again.

"D-D-Daniel " she stuttered.

"I not gonna ask you again what's my name" I asked taking one hand to play with her nipples and the other to play with her clit as I dug into her pits harder and faster.

"D-D-D-DA-DADDYYYYY FUCKKK im gonna cum" she yelled as her toes curled and she clench around my Dick letting me now she was close she clench on my Dick even harder making me close also.

"Im gonna burst" I yelled picking up the pace

"Shoot that cum deep inside me daddy" she said as soon as she said that I  came deep inside of her caused her honeypot to overflow on my Dick.

"Wow that was great bae" she said.

"I know the way your were choking my dick, wanna go for another round" I asked.

"Sure" she said. One round turned into 5 and tam was knocked out.

Tamila's pov

I woke up feeling  great after what we did this morning. Daniel decided to take me on a date so im getting dressed.
After 5 minutes I was done and I went downstairs to meet Daniel and we left.

At the restaurant.....

We arrived restaurant and ordered our food. As we were waiting this dude  kept looking at me but I just shrugged it off.

"Bae Im gonna go to the restroom ok I'll be back" I said.

"Ok" Daniel said.

As I was fixing my hair in the mirror the same dude that was looking at me came into the bathroom making me drop phone.

"Hi Tamila long time no see" he said. Then I realized who it was.

I picked up my phone and started to walk out the restroom but he grabbed me and pulled me into him as he held me from behind as he whisper in my ear.

"Why you running i don't bite I just want to make you feel good again" he said squeezing my ass. I broke loose from him and ran out the restroom.

"Bae we gotta go I just saw him" i said tearing up.

"Saw who.who did you see" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"The guy I told that raped me on my prom I just saw him he touched me. I wanna go home" said as I started to break down.

"Ok I'll just pay for the food and we could eat at home ok" Daniel said coming over to me giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead and we got our food and left

I can't believe I saw him again...