an unexpected surprise

Note: someone shows up out of blue. Daniel meets some he never knew existed.

TW:explicit language, fainting, rape, mension of child abuse, baby mama drama

Please excuse any mistakes❤😘

Daniel's pov

It has been 2 months since me and tam became official so she's now my girlfriend and I couldn't have been happier. So im on my way upstairs now to wake tam up now so we can go christmas shopping since we to live together now since me and the kids decided to move in with tam and her kids.

"Good morning peach you gotta wake the kids are waiting" I said gently shaking her leg.

"Good morning baby" she said sitting up in the bed rubbing her eyes.

"You wanna get ready before you go down or you wanna eat first" I asked.

"I'll get dressed first and then I'll come down" she said.

"Ok I'll fix you plate in the mean while" I said giving her a kiss before I went downstairs to check on the kids.

In the mean time....

Tiffany's pov

"You are such a disappointment you can't even do anything right. You know how much money that man was willing to pay for your services" my mom said.

"But mom he was hurting me" I said.

"Like its my fault you can't FUCK right. Your so fucking useless" she said.

"So why didn't you do it then" I said with a attitude.

*my mom slaps me and I fall to the floor*.

"Don't you dear talk to me like that and plus I pulled a lot of strings to get that client and if he doesn't pay my full money im a throw you out".

*A man walks out and throws five thousand dollars at my mom*

"Where's the rest we agreed on twenty thousand this is just five thousand" she asked him.

"This was just a waste that session wasn't even worth a thousand dollars you should be lucky you got five" he said and left

"You know what im taking you to your dad I can't deal with this anymore" she said grabbing me by my hand and dragging me to my room to pack my stuff while she went to go get this Grey folder that she always kept in her closet. Then we got the car and left.

We arrived at a mansion it was so beautiful it looked like castle.

Vanessa's pov

I walked up to the door and rung the bell. A man opened the door.

"Hi how can I help....Vannesa.... what are you doing here" he asked.