revisiting the past pt 2

Note: Tamila goes over to Daniel's house and something awkward happens

TW: mentions of bullying, rape, selfharm and attempted suicide and smut.

Side note: something unexpected hapes between Daniel and Tamila

Enjoy💕

Daniel's pov

It was 5 minutes later when I pulled up to Tamila's house and I saw her sitting on her front porch crying her eyes out. I got out of the car and walked up to her.

"Are you ok" I asked her. She just raised her head to look at then went back to crying.

"It's ok you dont have to talk just come on let's go it's getting late" I said grabbing her hand.

It was a very silent ride to my house. I could that Tamila was really upset because she kept crying silently to her self wiping her tears with her hands.

As we pulled up to my house I looked over and saw Tamila poking her lip out while playing with the hem of her dress. She looks so cute when she does that.

I got out of the car and went over to the otherside of the car to open the door for her before she even got a chance to do it.

"You know you don't her to open the door for me every time" she said.

"I know but I want to, that's right thing to do" I said as I smiled at her and she smiled back at me,her dimples are just so umm I can't even explain it.

We got into the house and just sat on couch watching a movie just to get her mind off of things. I let her lay back on me for comfort as I just stared at her she so beautiful. As were siting she scooted back a little bit and her ass rubbed against my wood I almost fainted "you ok" I asked "yeah im goodbye she replied I slid back a little and she scooted back again "you know you should stop before something happens" I said "and what are you gonna do about it" she replied scooted back a little more I gently grabbed her by her neck making her look at me.

"What did I tell" I asked as I slid me hand free under her dress into her panties cupping her prize and she was soaked.

"Umm" she moaned as I pinched her Clint.

"Answer me" I said as I started playing with her clit.

" yo-yo-you said to s-s-st-stop" she stutter.

I slipped my index and middle finger inside of her trusting at a slow pase earning a moan from her mouth.

"Ugh shit" she moaned.

"What are you gonna do when I tell you to stop" I asked.

"Ugh..."she moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head

"What are you gonna do" I asked picking up the pace.

"I-I-Im g-g-gonna st-st-stop" she stuttered whining her hips back and forth from all the pleasure she was receiving I kept going until she started soaking my hand and her toes curled as she creamed all over my fingers. As soon as I pulled my fingers out I heard someone calling me I opened my eyes to see tam standing in front of me I then realized it was just a dream.

"Are you okay" she asked with concerned look on her face.

"Yeah I was just thinking" I said.

"Mmhm" she replied side eyeing me.

"What!" I asked.

"Nothing...im tired I need some sleep" she said.

"Ok let me take you to your room" I told her.