Chapter 4 - To turn a new leaf

Tamila's pov

Its Sunday morning and we are getting ready for church. I got a call two days ago from my parents saying that they are coming today, their flight land at 3 this afternoon so we have plenty of time to prepare. Im getting dressed when I get a call from Daniel.

"Hello"

"Good morning"

"Good morning"

"I was just calling to check on you, I thought you'd be a little shaken about what you told me yesterday so I was calling to see if your ok"

"Aww that so sweet and yes I'm fine"

"Girl I know im sweet"

"Whatever, you know I've been thinking and I talked to the girls about what we talked about yesterday and I'm really starting to consider your offer"

" oh really, so you'll go on a date with me"

"I don't know, maybe, should I "

"Girl stop playing "

"Im just kidding"

"Ok, I have to get ready for church"

"Me too"

"I'll call you later bye"

"Bye"

After I got off with David we left for church.

Daniel's pov

We just arrived at church. I was invited by a friend to visit his church. We take a seat in the third row im looking at the woman in front of me she looks familiar she turned around to greet me and it was Tamila. "Daniel?" she said "hi" I replied, " I've never seen you here before" she said "its my first time here" I said "oh ok" she said "will you all stand for the opening prayer" the leader said, we all stood for the prayer. 4 hours later, church is over and im talking to my friend Kirk, " so how do like my church so far," he asked "it was great" I said "I'm glad you enjoyed it, im looking forward to seeing here again next week" he said "I'll definitely come back" I said, me and Kirk finished talking and I saw tam walking over to me "hi" she said giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek, "hey beautiful" I said "are you free tomorrow night " I asked her "yeah why" she answered "I want to take you somewhere" I said "somewhere like what" she asked "you'll see when I take you" I answered "ok , do yall wanna come to my house my parents are coming this afternoon" she said "sure" I said "I'll see yall at the house" she said before walking away, I can't help but look at that ass I know in church, forgive me lord.

Tamila's pov

I arrive at home. On my way home I got a call from mom saying that they just landed and on their way here. I got changed and came downstairs to see the kids watching TV still in their church clothes
"Why are you guys still in your church clothes" I asked them, "mama we're tired paster Richards sermon was an hour longer than it normally was I was falling asleep" Tailya said, I couldn't do anything else but laugh "you guys should go change granny and papa will be here soon" I said, the kids went upstairs to get changed and I started preparing lunch, while I was preparing lunch I heard a knock at the door.

I went to go open the door it was Daniel and his kids "hey guys come in" I said "hey" they replied "where's Tamaya" Kennedy asked "she upstairs" I said "ok" she said going upstairs, "where's lya" DJ asked "she's in the gameroom playing some game" I answered "sweet I've wanting to woop her butt in call of duty" he said walking to the game room. "Oh my do you look sexy" Daniel said biting his lip "thanks" I said reaching in to give him a hug a.nd a kiss on the cheek but I was shocked when he kissed me on the lip, "what was that for" I asked pulling out of the kiss, "that's for being so beautiful" he answered "ugh you are such a flirt" I said "what can I say I can't help myself when I'm around such beautiful women" he said giving me a smirk "whatever, I have to finish lunch before my parents get here" I said "well I'll just go watch some TV until your done" he side going to sit down, I went back to the kitchen to finish preparing lunch, after 20minutes I was done.

I went to go watch TV with Daniel, I sat down and I was taken by surprise when he put his arm around waist pulled me closer to him, you know I'm a thick girl so I was a little shocked he could pull me. " I can't believe you just did that" I said "did what" he asked "pull me with one arm, my husband couldn't pull me with two arms" I answered "well I workout and you'd be things you do when your in love" he said making me blush, "are you blushing" he asked "no" I replied nervously turning my face away " tam, you know you can't lie to me with those pretty little dimples of yours" he said looking into my eyes making me blush even haeder, he's so cute.

We were there staring into each others eyes for a while until I broke eye contact and stood up facing him "I'm nervous about this whole relationship thing" I said "why" he replied "I haven't been in a relationship in over five years"I said "all you need to know is that I like you and I really want us to be together"he said grabbing my waist pulling me down so I can sit on his lap, I looked him in the eyes before I lean down to kiss him, he makes the kiss deeper by adding tongue, "ummh" I moaned softly at the fealing of him slowly running his hands down my back.

"Looks like yall have been getting along really well " Tori said as they came down for lunch. "Is there something you guys wanna tell us" DJ said

Daniel's pov

Tam got off my lap and sat down right beside me. "Yall come have a seat we need to talk to you about something" I told them "so girls you remember what we talked about yesterday" I asked them "yes" they replied " well me and Daniel were talking and I decided that I'm gonna turn a new leaf and we are gonna start dating" tam said nervously, "dad is this true" DJ asked "yes" I answered "yes we're finally gonna have a mom again" DJ and Kennedy yelled excitedly "and we finally get to go on father daughter dates" the girls said "whoa slow down we're not getting married, well not yet" tam said "ooh mama's going in a date" Orian said smiking. Her phone started ringing and she went to go answer it. The girls came over and sat next to me, "so when is your first date" Tamaya and Kennedy asked at the same time, "tomorrow" I answered, "where are you taking her" Tailya asked "Rose Vine " I answered "you should take her to Oceans View its by the beach and mama loves the water" Tori suggested "ok I will" I said "good" they said before heading back to their seat. Tam came back in the room and took a seat next to me, "so I just got off the phone with granny and she said that the road was blocked so they'll have to stay at a hotel for the night come tomorrow" she said "aw I was so looking forward to meet them" the girls said "you'll get to meet them tomorrow, now let's go eat" tam said. After lunch we took a trip to the arcades, I went to go check my phone it 7:00 we were having so much fun that we didn't even realize how much time had past. We went back to Tamila's house to get our things, the said their goodbyes, gave each other a hug I hugged and kiss tam then we left.

🖐so this is the end of chapter 4

How do you feel about tam and Daniel being in a relationship ?

How do you think the date will go ?

There is going to be some sibling drama between tam and her sister in chapter 5 or 6.

Stay tuned for the next chapter

Bye❤