will you marry me💍❤

Time jump

Note: it is now 2 years since Daniel and Tamila have been together and lately Daniel has been thinking about proposing to Tamila but he's afraid she wont say yes because if what she went through with her last husband.

Side note: Tamila 38, Daniel 38, Tori 18,  Tiffany 17, Tailya 16, DJ 16, Kennedy 11, Tamaya 11 and Orianis 7

Daniel's pov

Is been 2 years now since me and tam has been together and these past few weeks I've been thinking about prosing to her but I'm afraid she'll say no that woulf be so heartbreaking because I really love tam and I can see myself being with her for the rest of my life but the real question is....is she ready to spend the rest of her life with me, I thought to myself I am pulled out of my thoughts be sweet sound of her voice coming through the hallway.

"Babe...are you awake" she said coming into standing at the side of the bed as she leaned over gently caressing my face.

"I am now" I said as grabbing by her waist puling into the bed with me.

"Good morning beautiful" I said feeling all iver her butt.

"Good morning handsome" she replied flashing that beautiful smile at me.

"I swear that smile  gets even more beautiful every time I see it" I said.

"Thank you baby" she said leaving a peck on my lips.

"Umm why do you look so beautiful every morning..damn"

"What?..so you want me to look like Chucky every morning" we both laughed at her comment.

"No I'm just admiring your natural beauty" I said.

"Well thank fyou...anyways I made you breakfast and me and the girls gotta go get our hair nails done for kirks party tonight" she said.

"Ok I have some errand to run today so i'll see you guys later today" I said I really didn't have any errands to run i was just going to meet up with her family to let them know that I'm going to propose to Tam today because I already talked to the kids.

"Ok I'll see you later" she said as we kissed. Our tongues wrestled for a few minutes until she broke the kiss.

"Baby we gotta go before we're late for our appointment the boys are down stairs in the game room and my family is coming over today my brother gonna give the boys a haircut ok I'll see you bye" she said.

"Ok bye" I replied.

I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast since I don't have go meet with Tamila's family anymore I just waited for them to come. A few minutes later they arrived.

"Hey guys come on in"I said.

"Hi Daniel"they all said in unison.

As we all took our seats in the living room I decided this was a good time to tell them.

"So I have something I want to talk to you guys about" I said.

"Go ahead" her mom said.

"So these past few months I've been thinking about proposing to tam but..." I started to say.

"But what" Ms Vanessa said.

"I'm afraid she wouldn't want to marry me...after what she went through with her last husband I.man I just don't know" I said. Her father looked over at me before he spoke.

"Look Daniel I know my daughter well enough to know that she loves you I can see it all in her face when she talks about you and im very sure she's gonna say yes" he said this is the first time he spoke to me since I met him and im very glad he did.