is she ok pt2

Note: Daniel breaks the news to tamila that she's pregnant and she doesn't take too well to it.

omniscient

The doctor leads the family to tamila hospital room.

"Tammy are you ok baby" her mom said going over to her gently embracing her because she was in pain.

"he did it again" she said as tears began to fall from her eyes.

"I know baby I'm so sorry you had to go through that but there's something you need to know" she said giving the doctor the floor to speak.

he came up closer to the hospital bed with a sympathetic look on face as he spoke.

" Ms. Vaughn I can't think a easy way to say this but due the injuries you suffered from the rape your gonna need surgery down" he said.

"for what-what do I need surgery for" she asked.

"well umm... due to the rape you will need surgery to shift you cervix back into place"he said and all she could do was cry

"why me.. why can't I just relax and not have worry about if somebody is gonna hurt me .. why" she cried.

"and um there's one more thing your-" be fore he could finish a nurse walked into the room with a clip handing it to the doctor he read through the clip before letting out a sigh of concern.

"what's wrong doctor" Tam's mom asked since Tamila was unable to speak.

"while the discovered something from you x-ray according to this you not only slip out your hip but your right femur is breaken which means that will not be able to walk without therapy and you have were case for 6 weeks to mend the  bone back and also your 2 months pregnant "he said the hold room fell silence as the doctor left the room to give the family some privacy.

" so you mean to tell me that I could've lost my child that I didn't even know I had tam said with tears running down her face.

"look Mimi I know you feel hurt and in pain but look at the bright side you still have your child and the baby is perfectly fine" her mom said.

"baby your mom's right your still alive and the baby alive so you don't have to worry we're all gonna be here to support you ok" he said kissing her on her lips.

"ewwww"the kids said causing tamila to crack a smile.

short chapter but
thank you for reading ♥️💕