Someone from the past pt2

TW: rape, blood, fighting, concussion

Note: Tam's prom night rapist aka the guy from the  restaurant just happens to be at the school as a 'parent' for the parent teacher conference.

Tori's pov
Im on my way to my mom's class to collect some money so I could go to the mall with my friends. I got to the classroom but she wasn't there so thought she went to the bathroom so I was just going to sit and wait for her. But there was a knock at the door.

"Hi hello where's your mother" the man side coming into the room.

"I don't know I think she went to the restroom" I replied. He looked pissed.

"Looked im I need to see your mother ok" he slightly yelled.

"I said I didn't know where she was I just got here ok calm down man" I said.

"Fine then since I can't get what I want from her I might as well get it from you" he said as he came up to me and started pulling on my shirt.

Stop I said hitting him trying to get away but it didn't work so I started to scream.

Tamila's pov

Im walking to my class and i got bad feeling in my stomach. A feeling I only get when one of my kids are in danger. I didn't take it as anything until I got closer to classroom door and I hear tori screaming at someone I ran to the door and opened it to my worst nightmare, there was Michael trying to molest my daughter I didn't have time to think I ran up to them and pushed Michael causing hom to fall to the ground while me and Tori made a run for the door. Before we could reach the door he got up and charged after us.

"Go get help and call Daniel" I yelled at her since she manage to get out the door before he grabbed me and pulled me back into the class and looked the door.

"Well it looks like I'll be getting what I wanted after all"he said as he pushed me onto the table and reached under my dress and pulled my tights off ripping my underwear before he roughly stuck two finger into my center and using the other to hold my hands above my head. He added another finger started going harder. I tried to close my legs from all the pain but then he punched me in my face and I swear I heard something crack.

"Why are you doing this to me" I cried.

"Because I didnt get to finished went i had planed to what I had planned to do that night" he said smirking.

"What are you talking about" I cried.

"I didn't get the child that I wanted from you years ago so im gonna get it from you now" he said as pulled his pants down and slide into me roughly and I tried to get away from him but that only made him beat until I was about to past out.

I could feel something running down my leg. The pain was unbearable I could feel the blood dripping from my lips and that was all I fell before everything went black.

Daniel's pov

I'm sitting in my car with the kids about to take a nap since I was finished talking to all the parents and I was just waiting for Tam to finish when Tori busted out of the school doors shouting my name I popped up immediately.

"he's trying to huts mama" she said as she ran to the car with tears running down her face.

"what are you talking about"I asked.

"I was waiting forama in mom in class then this angry looking guy walks in asking for her I told him I don't know where she is and he tried to come after me but then mama walked in and stopped him we run for the door but he caught her before she could get out and locked the door so she told me to call you and get help"she quickly said.

"ok Tailya call the police and stay here and watch the kids DJ and Tori y'all come with me" I said before sprinting in to the school.

by the time I reach the door I see some other teachers trying to break down the door. I couldn't wait so I told them to them toove out of the way and I shoulder first into the door bursting through it and there I saw the same guy from the restaurant taking advantage of her and I just blackout and started beating the hell out him by the time I realized what was happening one of my friends were trying to pry my hands from around his neck that's when I saw how badly I beat him up.

"she's bleeding in between her legs"he said. As soon as he said that the ambulance came  and I rode with her in the ambulance while my friend drove my car when we arrived at the hospital I called her family as we waited in the waiting room....

thanks for reading