Is she ok

Note:  tamila's family finds what happened to her and her dad doesn't take the news very well and tamela is left with a few injuries that will need surgery

TW:  mentions of blood, anxiety attack, panic attack, sexual assault and miscarriage

later that same day....

Daniel's POV

I'm sitting in the waiting room praying Tam is ok when her parents and siblings walk in.

"what happened" her mom asked.

"she got raped"I answered.

"WHAT by who" he brother asked.

"some guy named Michael" I answered.

"that's the same guy from high mama" her sister Tiara said. then all of a sudden her dad started to cry holding his chest as if he was in pain.

"are you ok" her mom said tapping his shoulder.

"Solivan Solivan are you ok babe... breathe" she said  then he passed out

minutes later later they came back.

"what happened to papa" the girls asked

"he just had a really bad heartache that caused him to pass-out" Vanessa said

"awe papa don't worry I'm sure mama will be fine" Tamaya said as she went over and sat on his lap wiping his tears, seeing him cry really makes me feel bad I know he's regretting not talking to her for so long but I hope this is an eye opener to him and he sits down and talked to her because she really misses her dad.

hours pass....

it is now 7 o'clock in the evening and we  haven't heard anything from the doctors. Just as I was about to go to the receptionist dist the doctor come out.

"the family of Tamila Vaughn"he said, we got up immediately

"I'm her husband is she ok" I asked

"she ok now but she did suffer a few bruises her hip shifted so we had to slip it back into placethis left her with a few mobility problems so she will have to take physical therapy to be able to walked on her own again and also she will have to get surgery for cervics due to the force used by her  rapist it shifted other than that it's just a little bruises in her vagina which cause the blood, I can prescribe medication for the pain and one more thing.... she's one month pregnant" the room fell silent as we looked at the doctor in shock.

"can we go see her" I asked.

"yes you can I'll take you guys  to her room"

just a short chapter

thanks for reading 😊