Surprise we're here pt 2

Tamila's pov

I just woke up and I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast. My parents are on there way over here now, I finished preparing breakfast and Tori came down already dressed "why are you so early" I asked her "today is our exams, so I wanted to finish early so I could have the rest of the time to go over my notes before the exam" she answered.

"I forgot you had exams today, the family is going to be here in a few" I said. I'm proud of my baby for taking this seriously, because normally she would wake up 30 minutes before we leave.

" what do you mean by the family" she asked, "look I said that granny and grandpa were coming but knowing your grandma she's probably gonna bring your your along aunties and uncles too 🙄😒" I answered.

like I do not want to see my sister at all. "Mama,.... you and auntie Anna still got beef ,..its been 2 years" Tori said, "so that don't mean nothing" I said "mom you have to talk to her, you can't have beef with her forever" she said "says who" I replied serious tone.

"mama....can you at least be nice to her, she's trying to change" she said walking over to sit at the island "and how would you know that" I asked, "she told me"she answered "so you've been talking to her,... how long have yall been talking" I said.

" remember when someone sent me a nail and hair kit for my fourteenth birthday and I had a call from someone that night and I told you it was a friend" she said nervously, " it was her wasn't it" i said, " yes, she called me to wish me a happy birthday and to tell me that she gave birth to her daughter and we've been talking since" she said "Tamara has a daughter 😱" I said in shook.

"yes she was born on my birthday" she said. When did that happen I was in shook my sister has a child that I never knew about, I wonder if my parents knew, am I the only person in the family that doesn't know about this child.

"I really need you to give her a chance, she misses you and she really wants to make things right with you and I know you miss her" she said "she told you all of that" I asked " yes, she told about the paths you made as kids" she said " she did " I replied " so are you gonna talk to her" she asked giving g me those puppy eyes "ok,.... I will talk to her, I miss her too😝" I said, even though I hate her guts, but I trying to set a good example for my kids.

"so why don't you talk to her " she said "I thought she had my back, but she left me by myself when I needed her the most" I said as a tear fell down my face remembering the reason me and my sister stopped talking, I quickly wiped it away before my daughter could see it. Of all these years my kids have been on this earth they've never seen me cry, I never let them.

Tori walked over to me to give me a hug
" I love you mama, we all love" she said "I love you too baby" I replied. While me and Tori hugging having a mother daughter moment the kids come down and saw us and come over for a group hug, Orian stretched his hand out for me to pick him up "good morning mommy" he said giving g me a kiss on the cheek.

"good morning baby oj" I said giving him kisses all over his face, "seriously,..baby oj you never called me baby Maya🙄" Tamaya said annoyed "looks like somebody's jealous, I didn't get any kisses either but you don't see
me complaining" Tailya said.

"is there something you two want to tell me" I asked them "yes we feel like you don't love us" Tailya said "WHAT,.. why would you even think something like that" I asked "because you don't spend time with us, when you come home from school your always busy and when your not busy your having some girl talk with Tori or cuddle time with oj,or your painting or your on yoir sewing machine its like we're invisible or tw779hat's what Tori said" Tailya said as we all turn to look at tori.

" what didn't think they would take to heart" tori said"yeah I want cuddles too" Tamaya said pouting. Im standing here in shock I can't believe she just said that, I have to do something about this. "I'm so sorry, I never knew you guys felt that way, I always thought you just weren't as clingy as Tori and oj, why didn't you say something" I asked "we didn't want to look jealous" Tailya said and Tamaya shook her head agree I with her.

I had to think for. While and then I came up with an idea"how about this,.... I split my time with you in the afternoon after done I'm with I have to do so that way I can get to spend time with all of you, and we can do a family activity every second Sunday in the month how does that sound" I said.

"Ok that sounds good" Tamaya said giving me a hug, "yeah I'm in" Tailya said giving me another hug. "Ok so now that everything's settle you guys should go get ready and come back down for breakfast" I told them. They went upstairs to get ready whiles Tori was just sitting at the kitchen island going through her note books preparing for her exams.

20 minutes later......

The kids were done getting ready and came down for breakfast. The door bell rang and I went to go see who it was, " surprise, we're here" my mom said as I opened the door. "Hey mama" I said as I gave her a big hug "you dont know how much I've missed you" I whispered to my mom still hugging " I know I've missed you too" she said.

"Are you gonna let us in or your gonna keep standing in front of the door" Tamera said "wow if it isn't miss medical school student" I said letting go my mom and giving her a hug.

"you guys can come in" I said. My dad looked at me before walking in and I just gave him a look and turned my head. My dad and I haven't really been on good terms, me and him had a big argument after my ex husbands funeral after I decided to tell my family about him abusing me and my dad flipped out, since then me and him haven't been talking and I have no intention of forcing him to speak with me, if he doesn't want to talk to me I'm not going to force him I'm done begging.

"Nana" the kids said running to my mom "hi, oh my you've gotten so big my babies are all grown up" she said shower them with hugs and kisses, "we missed you tori said "aww I missed you guys too" my mom said.

So we done greeting each other so now were just sitting here talking "so where's auntie Anna" Tailya asked "I'm not sure if she's coming" my mom said "oh" Tailya responded in dry tone.

"so tam how have you been" my mom asked "I've been great" I said "have you been dating or seeing anyone" my sister asked " well....." I started to say before I was cut of "yes she has, their going on a date tonight" Tamaya said.

" thank you so much for your input 'chatty Cathy' " I said "Tammy's going on a date" my sister sang " shut Teresa" I said "what I'm just saying, it's a good thing that your dating again" she said "yeah when are we gonna meet this guy" my mom said, and my dad looked at her as if she's crazy "soon...." I said "ok" my mom said "well I have to go to school so just make yourself at home" I said.

"I already cooked and knowing mama you could cook something else if don't want that....ok" I said "ah..rude" my mom said putting her hand over her chest in fake hurt.

"Ok come on let's go" I said to the kids "I'll see you guys later"I said before we walk out the door and off to school we go

sorry for the long wait

How do you feel about Tamila and her sister's broken relationship

How do you thinks things will end with Tamila and her dad

Are you looking forward to the date

❤ stay tuned for chapter 6🖐