The first date pt 1

Third person pov

So it is rhe day of Tamila and Daniels date and both of them are very happy about the date. "Good morning class, sorry for being late" Tamila said walking into her classroom.

"good morning Ms Vaughn" they all said in unison " how was your weekend I heard Ms Vanessa is here for the holiday" Sheila said " my weekend. Kwas great" Tamila said.

"mmhm" Tori said referring to what happened between her and Daniel yesterday, "and yes my mom is here I'll have to bring her with me to school before it closes".

Tamila said "yeah, if never met by what I've heard she seem like a nice person" Jason one the new students said "she is" Tamila replied.

Daniel's pov

I walk in the classroom and see this sexy thing bending over the desk and all if sudden an idea comes to mind 'wack' I plant a firm smack on her butt making her jump, her butt jiggled I swear that thing is like water.

"Owwch" Tamila said, "im sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I said rubbing her butt softly "its ok" she said turning around to face me"umm you look cute"

"Thank you, you dont look too bad yourself" she said smiling at me. I grabbed her but her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"what are doing" she whispered nervously, "I'm not doing anything" I said as leaned down to kiss her .

I pecked her a couple times on her lip then one times on her forehead before I let her go and take a seat in my chair and she took a seat in her chair "so are you excited for our date tomorrow.

" I asked her "yes I am, I'm very excited the girls wont stop talking about it they already picked my clothes out" she said, and i just chuckled.

"ok I just came to check on you I have to head out back but I'll be done on time for our date" I said "ok I'll pick you up at 7" I said "ok" she said before kissing me and I left.

Third person pov

So it was the end of the school day and Tamila just arrived home "hello... I'm home" she said walking through the door "auntie cici auntie cici" a little voice said.

"Is that who I think it is, hi rayray" she picking him up carrying him to the living room with everyone else "hey yall " she said "hi baby how was your day" her mom asked.

"it was good...and oh, one of my students asked for you today" she said "hi I bet it was Sheila" her mom said "how did you know" she asked "because I saw her mom yesterday" her mom said "oh" she said.

"So who is the boy you going out with tonight" her mom asked " well his name is Daniel and he's a new TA ant or school"tam said.

"ok" her mom said "so where is everyone" tam asked "their at the mall and you know how Teresa gets when she goes to the mall so I just stayed in" her mom said.

"oh well um gonna go raw a nap" tam said "okay" her mom said.

Hours later.......

Tamila's pov

It was now 6pm pm and I woke up to the feeling of someone hitting me on my leg.

Omniscient

Tori : mama...mama wake up you have
to get ready for your date.

Tamela: ok im up😒

Tailya: ok so we already picked out
your out fit while you were
Asleep.

( this is the outfit )

Tamila: do yall really think this is
appropriate for just a first date

Tori,Tailya: yes

Tori: it'll keep you warm seeing that is
going to be very breezy.

Tamila: and how would you know that

Tori: a little interrogation*evil laugh*

Tamila: yall are crazy

Teresa: are gonna sit here talk all night
or are you gonna get ready so I
can do tour hair.

Teresa said coming into Tamila's room.

Tamila: have you ever heard of
knocking.

Teresa: girl.....get your ass up and go get
ready we only have 45 minutes.

Tamila:😒..whatever

Tamila goes into the bathroom to get ready, 30 minutes later she finished getting dressed and Teresa started on her hair.

Meanwhile at the front door.....
*door bell rings*

Vanessa: im coming. *opens door*

Daniel: hello goodevening

Vanessa: you must be Daniel you can
Come in she's almost done.

Daniel: thanks

5 minutes later.......

Tailya: ladies and gentlemen we
present to you...

Tori: the one and onlyyyy sexy mama

Tamila: girl

Daniel: wow you look beautiful

Tamila: thanks

Daniel: you ready to go

Tamila: yeah.. I'll see you guys later

Everyone: ok

Vanessa: hope you have fun on your
date.

Daniel: we will by.

Sorry for not post I g in so long I've been busy🙏

How are you guys liking the book so far

Stay tuned for part two❤🖐