Chapter 2 - The crush

Daniel's pov

Its 7am I'm getting my work out in when I get a call from an anonymous person.

*picks up phone*

"Hello"

"Hi is this Daniel Mann"

"Tamila"

"Yes its me, I was calling to tell that I would be coming late today I have to take my son for his check, and was I wondering. If you could  teach my class until I getback"

"Sure, what do you want me to do"

"Well I already have the lesson planed out, I'm gonna send it to you"

"Ok"

"Thanks a lot I'll see you in a couple hours"

"No problem,bye"

"Bye"

*call ends*

Wow I'm on cloud 9 right I can't believe she called me. I dont know what it is but ever since I met her yesterday I've had a big crush on her. She has four kids I wonder if she's married. " you know what let go get ready and see if the kids are done getting ready for school"I said to myself,I took a shower and got dressed and went to check on the kids, they were already finished and headed downstairs, we ate breakfast and left for school. I dropped my daughter off at school and me and DJ were off to school. As I'm pulling into the parking lot  i see this girl walking up to my car, "good morning"she said, "good morning" I replied back, "are you Daniel Mann"she asked, "yes "---"I was told give this " she said, what is this I asked " I  dont know but I have to class"she answered,"hi Tori " DJ said getting out of the car," hi DJ she said before walking away,"you know this girl" I asked him "yeah that's Ms Vaughn's daughter, she's in the 10th grade"he answered,"ok,well lets get to class"I said. I walk in "good morning class" I said
"Good morning Mr Mann" they said, "ok so Ms Vaughn had an appointment this morning so I will be teaching you guys in the meantime until she comes ok"---"yes sir".

*2 hours later

Its know lunch time and sitting in class eating my lunch, the door opened,"hi I'm back"tam said.

🤔how he just met her yesterday and already have a nickname for her, anyway back to the story

"hi I'm back"She said walking in with a little boy he looks like he's about 5,"is this your son"I asked her "yes this is my son"she said "hi little man"I said to him" hi I'm Orian but my mama calls me OJ" he said in a cute voice."ok well I have to go to the music room for choir practice, you can come if you want "   ---"come on OJ lets go"she said "hey wait for me" I chuckled. We walk in to the music, "in you places everyone" tam instructed. "We're gonna start form the top ok, you guys ready a 1,2,3."

"Wow you guys were amazing" I said clapping my hands "thanks" they all said "its all because of Ms Vaughn she was the one who put this choir together"on of the girls said. "Well she did good job"I said smiling at her and she smiled back at me. I was doing back flips in my mind I can't believe she smiled at me, "bye Ms Vaughn"the kids said walking out "bye  I'll see you guys on Monday" she said. We were walking but to class talking "so tell are you married " I asked her " no my husband died a month after I give birth to my son " she answered, "oh I'm sorry to hear that" I said "don't be he got what he deserved" she said "what do you mean"---"he cheated on me with a married woman then her husband found out and shot him"she said "wow that's rough, what idiot would cheat on such a beautiful woman like yourself" I said "my husband could never stick to one thing for to long, I guess he got  tired of me"she said,"nonsense I wish somebody would do that to my daughter, they'll be hanging of a flag pole by their big toe"I said making her laugh she has such a pretty smile "what about you ,are you married" she asked me"no me and my wife got divorced when I found out she was cheating on me with my friend then I filed for full custody of my kids when they told me she was letting him put his hands on them"I answered "I guess we both had some bad experiences with out spouse" she chuckled. We continued talking. Not even realizing Tori was standing there "are you two gonna prepare for class or what" she  asked us "why you so early" tam said "it's the 7 period" she answered. " I checked the time we've been talking for three periods straight. At this the other kids started walking in, Tori give us a look and went to her seat. An hour later the bell rang school was over, "ok I have go pick up my daughter from school" tam said "me too I'll see you tomorrow" I replied "bye"---"bye.

I arrive at my daughter's school. I see my daughter walking over to me with a little girl, "hi daddy" she said "hi baby girl how was your day at school" I asked "it was good,this is my friend Tamaya"she said excitedly"hi Tamaya how are" I said to her"I'm good ,i'm waiting for my mommy"she said smiling she has a pretty smile just like tam.

Tamila's pov

I'm on my way to pick up my daughter from school I pull into the parking."mama, what were you and Mr Mann talking about"Tori asked "nothing we were just talking"I said "oh yall was just taking,ok if you say so"she said with a suspicious look, we got out of the car and went to get Tamaya, "hi mommy " she said running over to me"hi sweetie how was your day"I asked "it was good I  want you to meet my friend" she said taking us over to her "guys this is my friend Kennedy, Kennedy this is my mom,those are my sisters Tori and Tailya and this is my brother Orian" she introduced us " hi Kennedy" we all said "hi guys" she replied "this is my dad " she said tapping the man standing next to her, he turned around "Daniel" I said "Tamila"he replied "you two know each other" Kennedy asked "yeah this is the lady I was telling you about" he answered"the one you have a crush on " she replied. I looked at Daniel and his eyes grew wide open"I umm I- I- I have to go" he said walking away embarrassed with Kennedy following behind him. The girls started laughing " I knew it "Tori and Tailya said at the same time. We got in the car and went home, the whole ride home was complete silence.

🖐this bring us to the end of this chapter

how do you feel about Daniel being exposed by his own daughter ?

What do you think will happen between Daniel and Tamila ?

Please vote and leave a comment

Stay tuned for the next chapter😘