revisiting the past

Note: this is continuation from the last chapter.❤

Side note: within these chapter you would get a reason as to why Tamila doesn't like her sister

TW: bullying, sibling rivalry
( enjoy❤🖐)

Tamila's pov

I was so in shock and mad at the same time, I wasn't expecting to see this person.

This was an awkward silence between us, everyone was just standing there waiting for me to say something.

"Aren't you gonna say something" the person said.

I was trying my best to hold back my tears , a tear threatened to fall down my face but I held it back as I opened my mouth to speak "why are you here Tiara"

"Im trying to figure out the same thing" Tiara said.

As they all turn to look at there mother out had a nervous look on her face.

"I just wanted yall to work this stuff out" my mom said.

"I'm sick and tired of yall not talking to each other" she rhetorically said.

"Don't nobody wanna talk to her" I said.

"Don't nobody wanna talk to you either fatso" my sister said.

My eyes widened at her words as I turned to look at her. The looked directly in my eye chuckling softly before she spoke.

"Oh look medusa's still wearing contact lenses"my sister said.

"What you afraid you'll turn someone to stone" she added.

I could no longer hold back my tears as I turned to look at my mother.

"So this is what you wanted me to get along with" I said.

"You Wanted me to get along with this thing that's standing there desrespecting me in my own house,that's what you wanted me to talk to" I added on.

I stood there for a few seconds before storming off to my room with my mom following behind.

As I reached my room I threw myself on my bed and started crying. My mom came in to my room at sat on the bed as she pulled me into a hug.

"Im sorry Mila I never meant for you get hurt,I really thought she wanted to make amends with you didn't know she would say that" my mom said as she gave me kiss on my forehead and my cheek.

"I know mom but I can't stay here tonight, I have to leave I can't stay here with her"

"Ok Mila, Im gonna go help Orian get ready for bed and I'll be back ok?"she asked as she gave another kiss on the cheek.

After my mom left the room I called Daniel.

"Hi tam what's" he said.

"Hi umm...can I stay the night at your house" I asked nervously.

"What's wrong" he asked in a concerned voice.

"Me and my sister got into it and I just can stay in this house with her right now, I need to clear my head" I sniffled.

"Ok do you want me to pick you up" he asked.

"Yes please I don't think I can drive right now"I said

"Ok I'm on my way"he said

"I'll be waiting in front" I said before we ended the call.

After the call with Daniel I went to go tell my mom i was leaving and walked right pass everyone without saying a word, I sat on the front porch until Daniel came to pick me up.

❤🖐stay tuned for the next chapter

Bye💞