Chapter Two

Alfia Red Fountain Academy

As The specialist left Bloom and Stella was left alone. The both entered the messy house. Stella snapped her hand "crus operari perfectum" as soon as she gave out the words the messy house was clean and even better than before. "Did you ate anything" it was already the morning but the sun still hasn't risen. "I'm a princess, I don't know how to cook" Stella sat in the couch and said lazily. "Wait for a while, I will cook"  Bloom gone straight to kitchen and started to make some simple dishes. There was ingredients for pizza, though Bloom prepared it for someone, after all what happened Bloom couldn't be anymore careless.

"Time to eat" Both of the girls was hungry as hell that even after finishing the meal than were hungry. "Do you want come with, Alfia's class will start three days later" Stella put forward a unexpected question for bloom which gave her a shock.

"Me" point finger towards herself, "would alfia take a students like me"

"As long as your a magical creature" Stella said convincingly.
"But, shouldn't we apply to join" bloom asked
"I'm a princess, I can help you"
Bloom kept silent and replied "okey" Stella looked at bloom in shock and asked "you aren't afraid" she said in a low voice "you won't have any benefit from me" bloom said in a little distant voice. For a moment Stella thought the girl she know was completely different when both of them, attention turn to Bloom's vibrating phone. She looked at the caller Id and switched off the mobile,. "When are we leaving" Bloom asked Stella in a serious tone. "Anytime, as soon as sun come" Stella said.

"Let me take my necessities and we will leave." Bloom took a filled bag and a pendent. Other than that she had nothing. "Is that all" Stella asked in surprise.
"Yeah"said shyly
"Aren't you a girl, shouldn't you have more things" Stella looked at bloom. If it was Stella than she might have filled things enough for ten house like bloom. "I don't stay here for long, only once in a while and I couldn't be careless about dress as I never unpack them knowing I might soon need to move out" Bloom said.

Stella took out a tiny cover and tear it apart. When a huge hole appeared in front of them Stella crossed first and bloom followed. They were inside a room. It looked like a cabin. A women entered and sat on the chair like a boss. "I have told you a infinite times not to enter my room, but meet Gresalda". A women who looked young but bossy talked to the spoiled princess. "You bought guest" she looked at bloom up and down.

Stella and bloom sat In front of that women and Stella started to explain her situation. Bloom was silent as it was confusing for herself. "How bold to follow this girl" she gave out a laugh and again said "I'm Feragonda, principal of Alifia Red Fountain academy". She gave a small intro and touch Bloom's hand. After a while she looked shocked and said "you're allowed to study here"
"But I didn't take the admission"bloom said. "I'm the headmistress here, little lady" she said in a serious tone. "As your situation is complicated and I took sympathy on you, I decided to let you study her for the first three years for free" Stella looked at Feragonda, who was definitely not someone who took pity on others. But she kept her mouth shut as she don't want Bloom to lose this opportunity. "The books and other necessity, you can buy it from this card" Bloom look at Feragonda in was the world will soon end. "Mam you only met me for the first time, are you sure I, even has power" Bloom asked

"Alfia red fountain academy is covered in a barrier as only magical creatures can enter and there is no trashes in this world, just trash people" Feragonda said in a proud voice. "You both can stay together" Feragonda point her finger and bothers the girls left from there to find there dorm. In a corner there was written area no. 201, it was the most silent area out of all as it is located in a isolated part. Bloom entered in side Stella's room "seems like I got a roommate"

"Too bad, we can't be roommates" Stella said "why" bloom asked "I can only sleep alone so my father arranged for a single room for me" Bloom admired the fact Stella was rich for a while and go to her representative room. When she entered there was a girl with brown hair playing with a weird plant. She was laughing and humming as she use her power to play with that plant. "Hello" Bloom take a step to say hi "you're my roommate" a girl with long dark brown hair and green eyes like emerald asked "yeah, I guess" bloom replied. "I'm Flora Telles" Flora identified herself "Bloom" Flora nodded and showed Blooms bed and the part she should use."are you also a rookie" flora asked "yeah Bloom awkwardly replied as she wasn't used to it. "You should get ready for the welcome party" Flora reminded Bloom "welcome party" The new session is starting, so there will be a party, make sure to dress well" Flora get out of the room and gone towards Stella. Bloom started to look for a dress she could wear.

Continue......

Stella Solarise